“Don't miss eating here after tubing in the springs!!! ”

Rock Springs Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We returned our tubes to the desk and decided to stay for a bite of food since we were starving after tubing in the springs. The food was phenomenal! Delicious burgers, wings and sandwiches and boiled peanuts. The staff was so sweet and friendly, and the prices are great! The outside doesn't scream eat here, but the food will definitely change your mind. You will love it, trust me.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Good food, friendly staff, and a great location. The only reason it's not a 5 star is because I wouldn't recommend bringing your kids. All the seating is at the bar. Lots of smoking, drinking, and locals at the bar using profanity. It was good for our group, just not for kids. If there's only adults in your group I'd say it's a must go.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We came here to rent our tubes for Kelly park & de used to eat here afterwards.
Some people might be put off by the outside but trust me... have a burger here!
There were 6 of us, 4 adults & two kids & all of our food was good.
Probably not a great environment for young kids to be in later at night but it was perfect for us all ate afternoon.
We would definitely return and stay the evening if we were child free!
Wish we could find more great off the beaten tracks like this!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This was the perfect place for hangover food! Service with a smile, fresh to order, and great portion size especially given the price. It is more of a bar than grill. We were with our 6 year old so ate outside which was fine. We will be back for sure when we are on this side of town, thank you for a great lunch!!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

It's been two months since I moved here to Florida, and so far it was all fake. Today I was in the surroundings, at Kelly Park, and I found out this place which was inspiring from the outside, a small American-style bar with US flags and some motorcycles parked in front of it. There were local people in only. The waiter, a blond woman, was alone but she did great! She was so nice to us, from serving food to giving information about the parks.
I may say today I lived and tasted the real Florida.
I took a cheese-steak sub, it was delicious :3
Prices are cheap, don't expect a hall with golden bars. But it's just awesome :)
Here can rent tubes for the river in Kelly Park for 5$.
Enjoy!

Been to Rock Springs Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!