“So Yummy!!”

Chipotle
Ranked #23 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this restaurant. It's always clean and I always busy, but the service is quick. The fact that it's all natural food makes it even better. If you haven't tried to Chipotle you definitely need to give it a shot.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The cashier had other non essential things to do instead of taking care of business like taking people's money. An employee came out, grabbed some food and ate it while at her work station and went right back to handling stuff without washing up. Only 2 people, out of at least 8 employees, were actually waiting on customers which explained the long line for a long time. Very unusual for this chain, the food is good but we will visit others and are not likely to return here.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

We LOVE coming here, food is fresh and delicious and made to order. There is ALWAYS a line in the store, so we found that placing the order online is the way to go. No rush or hurry and you can ask everyone individually what they want and enter it on the order - no need to write it on paper or try to remember.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

It's been awhile since I've been here and know that I have missed the great bowls. We have enough food the next night too.
The staff was very friendly and fast. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I have always loved Chipotle but have not been in quite awhile. My brother & nephew were in town and I suggested to go before a movie since they tend to be quick. The staff was super friendly. My brother felt that the menu was limited (I guess I am just used to it). We were very disappointed because the rice wasn't quite done in my burrito bowl, my chips were old & stale (too bad because the guacamole was awesome). Also, my 6-year-old nephew ordered the kids meal but the black beans were too spicy (they should have warned us) and he got an orange that was impossible to peel and way too messy. When you ask for fruit do you expect to get a whole orange? Anyways, the frequent customer cards they gave us went into the trash because I don't ever expect to return. Too bad, because this used to be one of my favorite places!

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!