“Great food”

Chipotle
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

It's been awhile since I've been here and know that I have missed the great bowls. We have enough food the next night too.
The staff was very friendly and fast. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I have always loved Chipotle but have not been in quite awhile. My brother & nephew were in town and I suggested to go before a movie since they tend to be quick. The staff was super friendly. My brother felt that the menu was limited (I guess I am just used to it). We were very disappointed because the rice wasn't quite done in my burrito bowl, my chips were old & stale (too bad because the guacamole was awesome). Also, my 6-year-old nephew ordered the kids meal but the black beans were too spicy (they should have warned us) and he got an orange that was impossible to peel and way too messy. When you ask for fruit do you expect to get a whole orange? Anyways, the frequent customer cards they gave us went into the trash because I don't ever expect to return. Too bad, because this used to be one of my favorite places!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I like stopping here when I just don't feel up to cooking. Service is pretty quick, staff friendly, pretty clean. Order the extra chips just saying.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Nothing really stands out about this place. Typical Chipotle which is pretty solid IMO. Easy location to get in and out of.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

The service and food is very good. Even with the trouble this establishment had it is very safe eating here. The bowl is so good and is good for you if you leave off the sour cream.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!