“Best Steak in town!”

Back Room Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Back Room Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Welch Rd.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great food! Very nice atmosphere.
Owner comes to your table every time you visit. Friendly staff. We love this place!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place never stops impressing me. Let me walk you through it. Greeted immediately by the owner. Offered bread as a friendly staffer brought me water and menus. Alex (an amazingly informed craft cocktail and culinary guy) made me an awesome smoked Manhattan. I love pork chops especially from Hillstone and Dubsdread. Well the one here (not quite as thick) was the most moist most well seasoned piece of pork I ever ate. The Caesar was crisp and delicious and served in a chilled bowl with a cold fork. Oh and the creamed spinach? Best ever.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This steakhouse was surprisingly good for being tucked away in a strip mall. The food was excellent and the service was great from start to finish!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Back Room is a surprisingly good steakhouse. Unassumingly located in a strip mall, it is very nicely furnished and puts out high quality food. The bar is expansive as is the wine and liquor list.

Happy hour runs until 6 pm and is is advised to have reservations if arriving after that. Very crowded as it is a local favorite.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I will say the place is nice, i went on a Friday night and it was very busy. Overall the experience was so-so. We had several different staff members attend us. We ordered the fried mozzarella as an appetizer which is very good but a little expensive for only two spring roll size sticks. It took awhile before we could place our order and then it took almost an hour to get our steaks. The tables nearby were complaining of the wait. It was just not a good night for good service. Steaks were cooked just right and the sides we had were mashed potatoes which I've had better, creamed spinach which was very good, risotto which i liked and brocolini which was not bad but i wish they gave a bit more. Overall side dish portions were quite small. We left the restaurant satisfied but not blown away. It's a tough sale for me to return but i do recommend trying it once. Also cocktail menu was decent but they could use a few more drinks with better descriptions. So give it a shot, make a date night out of it and hopefully you enjoy.