“Steak House Delight”

Back Room Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Back Room Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Welch Rd.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Don't be put off by the location in a strip mall. This is the best steak we have ever eaten and we have eaten at some famous steak houses. Truly excellent steaks. Good service too.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

In my current top 5 of favorite restaurants...I have had the pleasure of enjoying various dinners here like celebrating a special occasions with the family, and romantic anniversary dinners with the wife! But most recently I was able to enjoy a really nice business dinner and they were truly impressed. The food, service and drinks are top notch, and it's hard to find the atmosphere that allows you to enjoy these different types of occasions...not super fancy but just the right comfortable-elegant.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This was a fun atmosphere & a good place to have a steak. We would differently go back. Seating was spacious so we weren't on top of other people. We dined at 7:30pm.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice enough, clean enough, good enough service.

Our prime rib was just tough, not chewy, tough.

Tab with tip was $100, I have had London Broil that was not that tough

The meat was not Prime meat

edwardcH7816ND, Owner at Back Room Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks Denny for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your prime rib as It is always a favorite among our guests. I always try and ensure our guests complete satisfaction. That being said I would be happy to send you a gift card so that you may try something else on your next visit.

Thanks

Ed Conlan
Owner

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent - atmosphere, taste, and service were wonderful. I can't wait to go again. A little pricey, but great for an occasional splurge.

edwardcH7816ND, Owner at Back Room Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thanks Lori, glad you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again soon...

Ed Conlan