“Families welcome”

Victorio's Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Outdoor seating available. This particular evening was great temperatures. Our server was friendly and came out to check on us frequently. I tried the calzone on a recent visit. I enjoyed it! My meal companion enjoyed the Garlic knots. Menu is reasonably priced. There were families.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

After reading the reviews for this place, I always wonder, why we have such a different opinion. It needs to be updated, feels like they just threw whatever they could find that had to do with seafood/sea life up on the walls. We sat at the small bar area off to the side for some oysters and drinks. Our bartender was Marc and he seemed to be so busy, but doing what we don't know because there were only 3 parties at the bar and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Another person kept popping in from the kitchen area and she was the one who actually helped us more than Marc did. They did have Moscato which is nice, and the glass was only $5.50. The Miller Lites were $3.25, so their drink prices were okay. I ordered the clam chowder and I had to send it back, it just didn't taste good at all and they took it off the bill. After we ordered the oysters they brought the paper to cover the bar and then proceeded to place them down on the paper, no plate or tray. Oysters are messy, and indeed when we were done eating we had a wet mess in front of us, that STAYED in front of us for over 20 minutes after we were done eating. I finally wrapped up the garbage in the paper myself and put it in front of me so Marc would get the hint. The paper stayed wadded up in front of us for another 15 minutes. That is gross, people do not like to sit with their garbage in front of them. We will be back in the area again, but will not be going back to Victorio's.

1  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

They had a huge menu or pastas, sandwiches, wings,etc. We sat outside and we had to go find someone to get menus then find someone to take our order. To clarify, outside seating is on the sidewalk of the strip mall and can be seen throughout th inside of the entire restaurant. There were 2 dirty tables with dirty dishes beside us the entire time we ate. (This is a pet peeve of mine)
We had pasta, it was good, the garlic knots seem frozen or maybe old?? Good taste, texture was harder than expected. Nothing was wow about this place and it wasnt cheap either. $15- for ok pasta, no thanks.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick to go order. I had never been here before but had had their food as take out before at a friend's home. The calzone was excellent. I ate half and took half to go home. The people in the restaurant were all happy go lucky as was the staff. J the bartender was very kind and chatty. I will be back with my family!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant with terrific food. Have visited this place many times and tried various dishes all prepared nicely. The manager does a great job keeping things moving. Has a separate area for oyster eaters to enjoy their meal. Nice place to visit.