“Good subs”

The Sub Shack
Ranked #46 of 130 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I had steak and cheese and my husband had roast beef. Bread made fresh in store every hour, fresh ingredients, large portions and great prices! They also have big fat burritos that we want to try. Pizza is great too! One table inside but there is some outside seating. Service was great!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this place for a while because I frequently drive past it. I was very disappointed when I saw ants crawling all over the fountain soda machine. That was enough to cure my curiosity.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Yummy pizza, they've never messed up our order and it's truly delicious! We got tired of trying other pizza places and honestly we prefer the freshness of the ingredients Sub shack offers.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

My son and I grabbed two subs here over the weekend and weren't thrilled with our selections. Let me preface that by saying this is a really cute and busy little sub shop. Lots of options, including homemade pizzas and burritos.

We chose to share a meatball sub and chicken parm sub. Neither one was impressive and we really didn't enjoy them at all. The bread was excellent and the toppings for the sandwiches are expansive. We just thought we ordered the wrong menu items. The signs say the albacore tuna is made fresh every day and the roast pork is homemade. Lots of choices to the menu; I think we chose two duds.

There is only one table in the shack and the entire place is very small, but clearly the employees take a lot of pride in their products. Some of the other patrons came away with huge sandwiches that looked wonderful, so next time we're going to try one of the house specialties and see what all of the fuss is about.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful family-run operation. The subs are delicious. My kids rated it their favorite sub shop...over Publix and Firehouse. My husband loves the roast beef. They cook the roast in-house. He gets it with the seasoned oil dressing.

1  Thank Dena B

Been to The Sub Shack? Share your experiences!