“Lunch fish and chips”

Fish and Chips
Ranked #17 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Quite a nice lunch of cod and chips. My better half wasn't keen on the cole slaw but liked the hush puppies(sweet). I have to give credit to a simple but tasty batter and very good tartar sauce. We enjoyed and will be back to try some things like their fried green tomatoes etc.

2  Thank Greg H

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This is the best seafood I have had since moving to Florida. Family owned restaurant with great service and great environment.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to eat dinner we ordered fish the fish was very crazy the french fries were rather small for the price I don't believe we will be going back there again

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Never had such horrible fish and chips. If you are looking for authentic British fish abd chips, give this place a miss. The owners are rude and the food overpriced and terrible.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Had Haddock fish & Chips on 08/16/16 with a friend. Absolutely delicious. So good my husband & I went back the next monday for the special codfish & real British style chips. The hush puppies and fried green tomatoes were exceptional. My husband said this is now his favorite seafood restaurant--mine too. The wait staff are warm and friendly. Food served Hot which was really nice. This is OUR Monday restaurant!