All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast great hotel room was clean breakfast area highly recommend this hotel would stay again great room business trip inns lobby wedding pillows cleanliness sofa accommodations
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have stayed exclusively at Hilton hotels for the past couple years. I’ve had 78 bookings in the last year and I’ve never had a problem until I came to this location in Apopka. I was here for a funeral, I made a reservation and they overbooked the hotel and I was left without a room. The issue was never resolved and had to stay at another hotel when my whole family stayed in the Hampton. The worst part is they would not give me an explanation as to why they cancelled my reservation on their own accord.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mike031, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear ajwells,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience online! We are so sorry for the incident you had at our Hotel and also sad you were here in Apopka to go to a Funeral! So sorry for your loss. Please accept our apology and feel free to connect with one of our management team members to discuss, in detail, your reservation cancellation! Our intention has always been to honor every guaranteed reservation!

Once again, please accept our apologies and hope to see you again soon!

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I had a rate of $129 confirmed by Booking.com. Hotel charged $139. Would not believe my confirmation email. (I don't believe the mistake was Booking.coms) In addition they charged another $15 on check-in for "incidentals" which would be refunded 3 days after stay. I tried again on the room rate the following morning and it was corrected. Still waiting for the incidentals to be refunded after 6 days. (Just exactly what incidentals are there at a Hampton Inn that require advance charging?) I have stayed at many Hampton Inns. This one is not being run at the standard of the others. I would not stay here again. I don't need the hassle.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
mike031, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Dwatsontlh,

Thanks a lot for your online feedback. So sorry you had issues during your stay with us! As per our Hotel Policy (like most Hotels), Hotel normally places a security hold of $15.00 (depending on locations and type of Hotel), the extra hold would normally cover any purchases made here at the hotel from our lobby store or it would cover long distance calls.. etc..some full service hotels even charge anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00 per night. Just normal procedures... holds would drop off after few business days. As for the discrepancy with your rate booked by Booking.com, I am glad this was resolved to your lickings.
Once again, please accept our apologies and hope to see you again in the near future.

Take care,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husband and I stayed over one night before heading to Tampa Florida for a cruise. The check-in process was quick and easy. Our room as nice and clean. Before we sitting any luggage down or using the restroom, we will do a thorough cleaning of the bathroom, table, chairs, tv, and remote. We also do a linen and comfort bed check. It was encouraging to find that our room was really clean. Kudos to the cleaning staff.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Shirin k, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!! It is very delightful to hear all the nice and sweet compliments of yours. It is absolutely our great pleasure to provide you with our excellent service and hospitality. Your very wonderful compliments encourages our staff to go above and beyond for our valued and loyal guests such as yourself. We are grateful that you chose our location to stay. We are certainly looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

1 treadmill in fitness center down for weeks, digital keys not working. Good breakfast. Needs updating, fish tank in lobby is dirty. Worked 10 miles away and with traffic took me 1 hr. Would recommend anyone to stay at Hampton near I-4 its new.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shirin k, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience for not meeting your expectations with regards to fitness center equipment and our decoration. We would definitely value your feedback, however, we are going through renovation very soon in which we will have to renew all our equipment. We will have different decorations including fish tank per Hilton Honors for our valued and loyal guests such as yourself. We hope that our location would please you in the future. Once again, we appreciate your time to provide us with your feedback about your experience at Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was a business trip. I arrived very late that night, around 2 am in the morning. The person at the desk greeted me and was expecting my visit. The front desk staff was very friendly and inviting. We made small talk every time I walked by. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I was even upgraded without my asking! I had a very good stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shirin k, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Nice!!! It is very wonderful to hear from you! It is our utmost pleasure to welcome you as a family away from home. Our team would be thrilled to hear that they could make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. We are very grateful that you stayed with us, and we are looking forward to provide you with another wonderful and hospitable service to the best of our abilities.