“Yum!”

Add it.
Charlie Graingers
Ranked #21 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

After reading some great online reviews, our family decided to give this new location a try. We were pleasantly surprised and plan to make this place a normal part of our restaurant locations. The place is very clean, the staff was so sweet and helpful walking us through our dinner choices. The menu was just right- with not too many selections. My picky daughter was able to get exactly what she wanted. The food was very fast and very good! The portion sizes were just right and the price was great. A family of 3 had a great, fast dinner for $25. Can't go wrong picking this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The reviews have been great for this new locally owned restaurant, so I had to try it out. Super friendly staff and the brisket was wonderful... lean and moist. I loved the molasses BBQ sauce. I will be back again... soon!l

Reviewed 20 May 2017

This restaurant just opened in Apopka and I'm so happy! The staff greeted us as soon as we entered the door. A young man asked us if we had been here before and as we had not, he informed us with their menu. I had heard through neighbors that their brisket was the best. They were correct!
I will definitely return to this gem.

Been to Charlie Graingers? Share your experiences!