“Good Sushi At A Good Price”
Review of Bay Ridge Sushi

Bay Ridge Sushi
Ranked #98 of 133 Restaurants in Apopka
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The meal was more than I expected. Good sushi with an extensive menu. Limited drink menu, but you can not have everything.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered carry out and noticed the order was incomplete when i got home. Went back to the restaurant to let them now and they looked at me like I was crazy. They were extremely rude and didn't even try to fix the mistake they made. Instead they started speaking there language in front of us without even addressing our concern. We just decided to leave. Rude no manners whatsoever....zero costumer service!! Do not recommend!!! Payed $29 for an incomplete order.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Our experience was excellent, so much so that I called my daughter at home and she met us at the restaurant. The selection of hand prepared food is extensive and the quality was very good. I did notice a small number of waiters for the amount of people in the restaurant but service was good. Pricing is similar to most other sushi restaurants and the menu includes beef and chicken as well as vegetarian selections for those inclined to mix and match.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The sushi bar is good. I would rate the food as good but not great. Service was good and waiters were attentive. Great place for a neighborhood sushi bar but would not take real sushi lovers there as my guests.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Try the monster roll or the sexy roll. The big rolls are fantastic. Clean and friendly. One of my favorite sushi places. They also have a great seaweed salad!