All reviews room was clean full size fridge an extended stay excellent stay the breakfast area oatmeal free breakfast hot breakfast business trip lee kitchenette dishwasher property laundry orlando desk appliances
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My husband and I were moving to the area and needed a place to stay for 6 weeks. With the help of staff, I booked at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham. It is not a luxury hotel, but it was perfect for our purposes. They offer a nice little breakfast each morning and a 'get together' 3 times during the week where they will serve the residents pizza, sandwiches, etc. The rooms were thoroughly cleaned once a week, but were straightened up and restocked each weekday. The amenities there were in working order. It was nice to have a small kitchenette to use for such a long stay. There is a group of quirky residents that always greeted us when we entered the hotel. It is right next to I-4, but I never heard the traffic. If you need a comfortable hotel without a lot of fluff, Hawthorn Suites will suit your needs.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L5205GEelenas
Ed S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review for the Hawthorn Suites Altamonte Springs. I am happy that that we could acommodate you during our move. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have never experienced a more attentive manager than Josie at the front desk. She's the quintessential customer service pro. She sacrificed her own personal creamer to please this old coffee drinker. She saw to it our TV got Fox in 5 min.

Fussy Tim (Franklin WI)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ed S, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hawthorn Suites Altamonte Springs. We always like to hear that our guests’ enjoyed their stay with us. I will pass on your comments to our Rock Star Josie and also to our F&B team to order some creamers. Have a great day

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is less than impressive. We checked in super late on a Friday night and were immediately told there is no housekeeping on the weekend. Really? On the weekend when you’re likely to have the most guests, you choose to not have housekeeping? Okay, whatever, moving on...

We get into the room and there is a really strange smell. There are four of us and the room accommodates the number bed-wise. However, the pull-out sofa bed is abysmal... the couch cushion is stained, and the mattress is as thin as they come. I’m thankful my girls can go to their Grandparents’ for the second night!

I go to take a shower, and there are not any toiletries. Thankfully we bring our own, but that is a basic need I expect for the price we paid.

The room is very dated and definitely could use renovation. The kitchen is a nice feature if you need to stay for any length of time and want to be able to cook at all.

Oh, and the room doesn’t cool down enough. We even had someone come in and reset the air conditioner, yet I’m sweating as I sit here typing this from the bedroom. I’m gonna have to go buy a fan to be able to sleep tonight.

It’s not the worst place we’ve ever stayed, but we won’t stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I'm sorry to hear that your visit with us was less than perfect. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the disappointment with your stay. We will be sure to take your comments about our property under consideration as we re-evaluate guest needs and continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We were there for three nights. The corridor had a strange odor. Smelled like vinegar. I wondered if its the cleaning solution used on the corridor carpets. Room was very nice although small but ok for two people. The kitchenette was a treat. Wi-fi was great and the free breakfast was very good. They should convert the lounge area into more dining space. I would go back again.

Stayed: April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at Hawthorn Suites Altamonte Springs and the great feedback you have provided. We will be sure to share your compliments with our staff. This is the service that we pride ourselves in and are thrilled to know that you experienced it. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!