All reviews big screen tv dining choices great place to stay free breakfast nice hotel front desk sandra earplugs dishwasher cons bath kitchenette wifi beds elevator orlando lobby
Reviewed 4 August 2018

My family and I have been at the Towneplace Suites for 3 weeks. We have had only positive experiences here so far. They have free breakfast everyday which I think is better than any continental breakfast and they free serve coffee/tea all day. The rooms are clean and spacious with a stove top, fridge and microwave. Pool is great with plenty of lounge chairs and the conference room is well equipped for classes, meetings. The only thing is that the conference room can get a bit chilly, so bring a sweater. The hotel is not a large hotel, but it is the perfect size for families and it offers so much. It is away from the major tourist areas but the drive to these ares is not far.

The staff is has been so courteous every day here, we are amazed they aren't tired of seeing our faces as we have been here so long. Front desk staff Lorriane, Kelly and Xavier are great. There's another guy, I forgot his name, but he has a beard, he is awesome too. They help with every day requests such as printing, scanning and even borrowing tape! The breakfast staff/cleaning crew are cool too, including David and Monica. They always make sure breakfast items are stocked and before breakfast closes at David comes around to see if we need anything else, he is just so nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I had arranged to put my mom up who needs an accessible room and another room so that I can be close in case of an emergency. I live close by and my mom was coming into town as my house is certainly not geared for a walker or wheelchair.

I stopped in prior to my two room reservation. Sandra at the front desk could not be more accommodating. She found an accessible room with an additional room next door. Even though I was checking in two days later, Sandra made sure that these rooms were reserved for us.

I am a frequent traveler who spends 225+ nights on the road. Most locations do not have near the level of concern as Sandra had. Hat’s off to Sandra and the staff at the Altamonte Springs, FL. Towneplace Suites!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for the outstanding review of your stay. I am so glad we were able to accommodate you and your family. We will definitely pass along the kind words to Sandra and the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

nice, clean, friendly staff. rooms are clean and comfortable. beds are also comfortable. there is a small kitchen with a small full size fridge. bathroom also big and clean. not that far from the attractions in orlando.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that our rooms met your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed for one night on Saturday, 3/17/18. Hotel is new, staff at front desk for check in and check out friendly and helpful. They seemed as excited to be there as we were. Room was clean. Quick walk to dinner at Cracker Barrel or Longhorn Steakhouse which is right next door. Although next to the highway, amazingly I heard nothing. In the bedroom they had small earplugs but I had to laugh when I saw them. If I had to include a negative it would be that the road outside the hotel is under construction so there is a detour. No big deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Traveler;
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We requested a room away from the freeway but were given a room facing Douglas Ave, which also was quite noisy. Other than a loud ac, the room was large enough and the refrigerator and microwave were convenient. The staff were excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephanie A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize about the traffic noise with all of the construction. We do provide ear plugs to assist. We look forward to having you stay with us again. I will pass along the kudos to the staff.