All reviews indoor pool front desk perkins restaurant sleeping area sleeper sofa definitely stay here again fresh fruit comfortable beds wet bar extra towels stayed here for nights free breakfast refrigerator and microwave parking lot oatmeal rooms are large nice stay
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Rooms are small but everything is clean. Pool was nice and breakfast yummy. Internet was crappy. We actually moved rooms due to internet after multiple calls. It was much better(we actually got a connection) but still lots of buffering. Staff was wonderful, helpful, kind, and courteous.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights before traveling home. Booking in and hotel staff were fine. We had a hire car so was quite easy to get around but not so sure if you don't have one though. The only real negative thing I have to say is that when we went to the pool on the Friday morning for the last couple of hours it was decided that the power washing of the area was to be be done. That was fine as hotels need to keep up their maintenance but did the guy need to be so close to the sun loungers that we did not need to go in the pool to cool done. We were not the only ones to mention this to him but no notice was taken.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I stayed there for one night and that was 1 day too long. I was staying there for a team function and after checking in I walked into the room and it had this awful smell. The showers had mold on it and the bathroom sink drain would not go up to let the water run down. (According to other families that stayed there they all had the same problem.) I was already upset and then later on we all went to dinner and found out a member of the team had checked into the same room earlier than me and it had urine all over the toilet seat and wet stains on the couch. They immediately checked out and went to the hotel next door. Little did I know I got the exact same room. Later that night I had my kids brush their teeth in the kitchen sink only for the entire faucet to fly up in the air fall into the sink and water was shooting out of the sink all over the walls. This, hands down, was one of the worst hotel experiences I had ever had. Being a Marriott member they initially weren't able to switch my room prior to knowing another team parent checked out of that room and hotel with the same complaints and nothing was cleaned before handing the room over to me. I do not want an excuse from the manager as to how they can talk to their staff. This place was terrible and if I come back up for another team event I WILL NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
BiancaM3420, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Jaa152

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the housekeeping/maintenance issues you've experienced from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The property is tucked back a bit from the road, behind a Perkins (?) restaurant, and the road is a busy one so you have to be on your toes to find the place. Once you arrive, though, it's great... Exactly what you'd expect from a Springhill Suites. Check-in was friendly and efficient, to the side of a pleasant, bright lobby/breakfast seating area. It was a very short wait for one of two elevators, and a quick ride up to my floor. My room faced west and was very quiet; I'm guessing the east-facing rooms are equally quiet, though.

I'm always impressed by how much space you get with this brand. The work area has a good-sized desk and comfy work chair, and the kitchenette area parallel to that has a fridge, small microwave, sink, and some counter space along with some cabinet storage space. There's a fairly comfy sleeper sofa as well, facing a surprisingly large wall-mounted tv.

While there's no doorway into the bed area, you still feel it's separated enough that you've effectively "left" your work space and retired to the sleeping area. My room had two comfy double beds, a dresser and nightstand, and a tv. The lighting over the beds was good, and a big window let in plenty of light. I found the a/c to be efficient and reasonably quiet. The sink area is separate from the tub/shower combo and toilet.

The room was clean, quiet, comfortable, pleasant... everything I'm looking for when traveling for business. In the morning, I made a quick trip down to the included breakfast buffet. It offered pastries, fresh fruit, oatmeal, eggs, yogurt, a waffle maker, juices, coffee, cereal, and more... All fresh and tasty.

Was happy to see that they were steam cleaning carpets in the rooms on the morning I left. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms face east or west, so thank about when you want the sun when requesting a room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Breakfast included, front desk and housekeeping staff are very courteous, rooms are large and have separate living area with couch, ottoman, desk and wet bar with microwave.
Couldn’t ask for anything else.
They have laundry facilities, pool, hot tub and it appears that a good portion of the guests are business related so no screaming kids or any noice issues.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple