“Oa sam! Totali oa sam!!”

Turkish Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Turkish Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Well so it happens that I discovered this awesome totally awesome Turkish cuisine restaurant in beautiful Altamonte Springs.

The food was absolutely delicious and the service was incredibly friendly. I really enjoyed visiting my first time so much that I have returned several times and brought along my family.

Yes Sir, this is a family restaurant for all members to enjoy to the fullest. The live music show including the classic 1970 era Latin baladas and American love songs turn this place into an extraordinary romantic place your special companion will appreciate.

Bon appétit! And thank you very much Alí and ambassadors from Turkey!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The babagnoush was delicious as was the chicken shish kabob. The service was quick and welcoming. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

It was the first time at this restaurant for all of us. The hummus, bread and babaganoush were good, but overpriced. I wanted to get the stuffed grape leaves, but was not going to pay $9 for four. Just tried several times to go on their website, but it doesn't exist since they didn't renew their domain name. I had the gyro platter and had much better elsewhere. I took baklava took go and enjoyed it at home.
The lighting in the restaurant was too bright and the decor was bland. There were two large tv's on the wall which showed only info about the restaurant. There was a gentleman singer, but played American music, nothing Turkish to add ambiance. The restaurant was not busy on a Friday night.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We went late this evening and enjoyed every unhurried, quiet minute.
My vegetarian grandaughter had red lentil soup, homemade bread and rice. She loved it. I had Baba ganoush and calves liver, which was cooked perfectly.
Our server, Fulya M., was very professional and knew the menu well, she was very pleasant.
Very interesting Turkish milieu with tv's showing foods, cities and landscapes from Turkey.
Put on list of my favorites!!!
Sue Conn

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best in the area. We drive 1.25 hours to go to lunch. The lavish bread is a must try. Order the azme and babaganoush with it. For main course adana kabab (ground lamb and Turkish spices). Desert Kunefe, fillo dough filled with sweet cheese, baked and served with homemade syrup and pistachio. To top it off try the Turkish coffee. Price is moderate but well worth it. Ask Fulya (pronounced like Julia but with a f). She is an excellent host and server.