“Good food, excellent cocktails”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were taken to Bahama Breeze for an early dinner. We haven’t eaten at one of their restaurants for a number of years and this was a pleasant surprise. The food was good for a large chain but both the service and cocktails were excellent. We started with some cocktails — having been to Nevis earlier this year and as we had been to the “home “ of the Killer Bee we started with that and it was far better (and stronger) than the one we had in Nevis. My wife and I shared the Island Hopper Combo which was very good — 4 chicken wings in a spicy sauce, some onion rings, 4 coconut shrimp and 4 conch fritters. This was served with a number of dipping sauces. A great way to start a meal. For our main courses I chose the rack of ribs with French fries and coleslaw — fatntastic melt in the mouth ribs but far too much for me to eat so a doggy bag was required !!!! My wife had shrimp with pasta (the lightened portion) — full of shrimp, very good but equally as filling. As ever we skipped dessert. The service was excellent throughout, extremely friendly and at no time did we feel rushed which you can do in some restaurants. The restaurant is very large and offers outside seating. When we arrived at around 4:15pm the restaurant was practically empty but the time we left it was full and very busy both inside and outside where there was some live music being played. A very good and popular restaurant

Reviewed 31 October 2018

If you have been to any BB before, you have been to this one - so-so food (surprisingly good, if predictable drinks), average to good service, OK prices, and funky decor. Nothing really sets this one apart. Had a decent meal here and would go back because it is so consistent.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

I have been to Bahama Breeze several times in the last few months to have a good time every time I go but the food has been hit or miss. I had the coconut shrimp is always good but my last trip the shrimp had been sitting out a while before delivered so it was not the best. For meals the seafood combo over rice was good. Most certainly give BB a try. If nothing else the libation is worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Very varied menu. Something for everyone.
Good variety of generous cocktails too.
Requested a tailor made drink, that they were willing to mix up, even though they as never heard of it before. (hot toddy for a terrible cold)

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and it seemed interesting. My husband had the jerk pasta and I had the salad with tuna. Both were amazing and delicious our server was attentive and on the ball. Place was clean and the was busy with locals. Will eat there again.