“Jazz Brunch ”
Review of Cafe Murano

Cafe Murano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Murano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Festival Drive
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. My husband and I came to here to listen to jazz music by Tony Wynn! We ordered from the Brunch menu and the food was delicious! I had the French toast, eggs and bacon. He ordered the Steak and eggs. We also enjoyed the unlimited Bellini’s! Debbie was a gracious server who kept them coming!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I guess they are having a busy night. We made a reservation and got it confirmed. We show up at the time of the reservation, but were told it is not valid (???). It should not have been possible to make the reservation. Odd, because we got it confirmed by email and showed it to you. A short sorry was all we got. We were given the option to wait or eat at the bar. No waiting time was given, just that there's only 1 couple in front of us. So we decided to wait. We waited for about 45 minutes, no updates, nothing, and in the meantime people come in and are seated. I guess their reservation was valid. We then asked for an update and were told it should be soon. Another half hour later and we just walked out to find a place that does want customers. Or at least treats them nicely. It's been over two hours now and we still haven't received the SMS to be seated. Luckily they aren't the only restaurant in town... Horrible service, they don't deserve my money ever.

1  Thank krn_137
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

For this out of the way restaurant, you’ll get surprised, not only excellent food and service, a great wine cellar to choose from. live music every Friday and Saturday .
With indoor or outdoor dining and very large Bar area getting you and your party seated fast
Located behind AMC theaters,so dine and a movie is always a hit .

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was a little spacey, but did a good job. We were there on wine Wednesday, so got a free bottle of house wine with our meal, a nice feature. The food was very good, and much more than we could eat. I would recommend this as a nice place to go.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Needless to explain my self.
Work allows me to travel around the US enough to clearly leave a personal comment on this establishment been in business from what I heard 20 years or so.
1 the tables are sticky and the forniture is very updated.
2 a colleague had told me they claim to have a wood fire oven. The result is a char board pizza with enough cheese to kill any cholesterol diagnosed person.
The reason I gave it a 2 stars is because their Negroni was very good.
I will be staying in the area for a few months. I will look for some real Italian.