All reviews front desk fire pit great hotel easy access staff was very friendly and helpful clean hotel the breakfast area beds were comfortable would stay here again complimentary breakfast convenient location yogurt business trip orlando inns highway cleanliness
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando/Altamonte Springs is no different than any other Hilton Property. Location, cleanliness, staff, breakfast, amenities, up to date furnishings, did I mention quietness, as my 88 year old Father would say

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AGM G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

We are thrilled to have lived up to your Hampton Inn/Hilton standards! Thank you Teresak297 for your feedback and your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you and your family sometime soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This new Hampton Inn was great! Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Lobby had seating to accommodate large families during complimentary breakfast. Staff was amazing! They could not do enough to assure all our needs were met. Very friendly. Hotel is close to many restaurants and shops. Easy on and off I-4.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Allen F for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Altamonte Springs. Thank you for your kind words, the staff will be excited to know we have yet another pleases guest! We are glad you found our location convenient and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

My family and I were dropping off my son at college. The hotel location was perfect, the rooms were always clean, the breakfast was delicious and the staff was extra friendly! What more could you ask for?

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AGM G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us Ymserna! We hope your son has a great year at college and look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The room was great. A little cold upon entering but still fine. Check in was easy and the staff was great. Breakfast is good as well. Location for my needs were great. Access to shopping and restaurants within walking distance

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AGM G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Ricardo J,
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted to know the room, breakfast and location of the hotel all met your needs! I myself am always cold so I definitely understand your comments about the room being a little chilly. Next time give us a call prior to arrival and we will adjust your thermostat to your desired temperature! We are so happy you decided to stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This hotel was very clean and had a very fresh, new feeling. The staff were also very friendly. The location was great as it was close to the business that I was visiting and the price was extremely reasonable. It is about a 40 min. drive from MCO airport to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Gsyby for your review. We are glad you found our location convenient for your business needs and our rates very reasonable! I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff, they will be pleased to hear your comments on our cleanliness. We look forward to your next visit with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs!