“Great food!”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Anthony's 1 hour before closing. Since it was our first time there, it took a few minutes to look over the menu, but they were patient. My husband had a meatball calzone. It was stuffed to the gills, and the marinara for dipping was superb. I had a slice of Bianca pizza, and we shared a large chef salad. The crust of my pizza was slightly tough, but the flavors were amazing! All the salad ingredients were extremely fresh and beautifully presented. We will be returning to Anthony's in the near future, bringing our kids with us!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was staying at a local hotel and had UberEats delivery from Anthony's and it was awesome! It arrived hot and delicious. I ordered the Personal Paulie's Pie and it had meatballs, sausage, sweet peppers, and Ricotta cheese, so flavorful with TONS of toppings! The crust was thin and crispy. This will be my go-to pizza joint for when the mood strikes me!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Not sure how i stumbled into this restaurant but I'm glad i did. Food was great and service was excellent.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This is our go-to place for a quick bite. The house salad is particularly good with fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes, chick peas, onions and perfect Italian house dressing -- get the large size, which is easily shareable for 2-3 people. Pizza has nice chunks of tomato -- slightly pricey for a plain pie, but the taste is worth it. Expansive beer selection, including some from area breweries. Service is friendly and fast; we usually sit at the bar. Definitely recommend if you have a craving for pizza!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great thin crust pizza. The baked wings were good served covered in cooked onions. The family salad is large enough to share with 4. Really good pizza if you like thin crust pizza. Go during the week when it is no so busy. Weekends are very busy.

1  Thank Eeb107