“Better value than Planet Smoothie”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Oh my! Our new stop after my son's dental work! A 24 ounce protein smoothie for $5.29 is better pricing than Planet Smoothie up the road. (By at least $2!!) THIS Tropical place had friendly service. Explained 3 protein options. Fair pricing. We will be back! Will try Smoothie and half sandwich combo for $7.69 next time!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to Tropical smoothie in altamonte spring. The place was very clean, food and smoothies were delicious and the staff was the friendliest I ever seen in any other food service. They worked as a team and provided a great experience for us.
Would recommend 100%
Try them if you are a visitor or live locally.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

As a previous post said, Tropical Smoothie does have some pricey food. Luckily, I had a coupon when I went, so I got two tacos for half price. While the taco flavor was excellent, the tacos were not that big. When I think about what I could have paid without the coupon, I don't feel it would have been worth it for the amount of food I was getting. There are not a lot of food options, but there are many, many smoothie options. As for how healthy it is, considering the amount of sugar they mix in the drink, probably not that healthy. But in terms of taste, I feel that they make some of the best smoothies around. And if you go Monday thru Friday during the afternoon, their smoothies are discounted during happy hour. I have been to this location a few times now, and everyone I have encountered working there has been pleasant, and service has been quick.

My biggest complaint was the outside. This shopping center is relatively new, yet the amount of trash I saw in the front of the store wasn't appealing. And while Tropical Smoothie may not be responsible for making the mess out front, they should do something about that appearance. It looked as if someone took a carton of cigarette butts and sprinkled them all over the grass in the front of the store. Not good.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Went there with my friends and head great time. Food is delicious and smoothies are outstanding. Great friendly staff
The inside made you feel warm and welcoming. We did not want to leave after we got done. Great job to everyone there.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Tropical Smoothie sells healthy juice smoothies and a limited menu of sandwiches and wraps. Their food is quite pricey for what you get. The location is barely more than a fast food restaurant with counter service and disposable cutlery and food packaging. For 3 people to get a smoothie and a small sandwich, the bill was almost $30.

I applaud a restaurant for trying to offer healthier fare, but after watching them make the smoothies, you can make a better one with your own juicer at home for less money.