All reviews front desk grab and go place to stay clean hotel juliette sandra mall altamonte orlando crane hurricane pet
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

All I have to say is avoid this establishment if you would like a clean establishment. Every floor when you get off the elevators is disgusting hallways where the stairs are have empty water bottles and the first room I was in had bugs jumping around had I be moved. The beds hadn’t been turned down correctly cause there was hair all over the bedding not to add dirty towels and they make you feel like you will steal the pots and pans because they are all locked up at the main desk. If I could rate this place 0 stars I would this has got to be the worst hotel I’ve stayed at!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnnie D
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Johnnie, please accept our sincerest apologies for the cleanliness issue you experienced and that you were disappointed by our kitchenware policy. Please know, to ensure the cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk, and our team gladly delivers them to your suite. We know that a fresh, clean hotel sets the tone for a wonderful stay, and we regret this was not your experience. Rest assured, your feedback has been shared with the housekeeping team to be more diligent in their work so that our future guests never encounter a similar issue. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you all will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The employees are always kind and helpful. The place is really clean and very welcoming. It is an extended stay hotel so it's like having your own little place. This is truly the best hotel in the Altamonte area so if you want a cozy place with kind employees this is the place to be. They are pet and family friendly, you couldn't ask for more. They also have a contental breakfast.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Amber, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our courteous service and well-kept property. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great hotel. Very clean hotel. Located in a great area, close to the mall, restaurants. Maurice does an amazing job at running this hotel, he offers amazing customer service, very attentive and friendly. The front desk girls are super nice, Sandra is amazing at her job, always greets you with a smile, always ask how everything is going, very friendly staff. Love staying at this hotel. Thank you mr Maurice for doing such a great job at running this great hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your outstanding review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved our convenient location and well-kept property as well as courteous service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team, especially Sandra. Thanks for the kind comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Clean, quiet and comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was grab and go. The location was convenient for where we were going. The location is close to the mall and plenty of restaurants by.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina A
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Christina, thanks for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that our convenient location made it even better. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Several different locations, so be aware of which you are booking. The one I booked I like the cleanest of the hotel. The bathroom was clean, enough white towels & soap available. Nice small kitchen space. AC was in good working condition, TV was working nicely, & the WiFi was pretty legitimate. I rated three stars because when I checked in I was told no housekeeping. I booked the room for almost a week. Naturally you would think for so many days housekeeping would be at my disposal. However, I like the idea of no one coming into my room to clean and possible take my personal belongings while I am out and about.. I also rated three stars because, for an hour someone kept banging at the door across the hall at 12:30am-1:30 the night of checking in. You would think someone from the front desk would try to intervene and ask the person to leave or stop the banging. Apparently, front desk is close after hours. Anyway, simple breakfast nothing fancy but nice to to have something offered. This particular hotel is not nearby theme parks, 35mins or so away from Universal & Disney World No shuttle available. Overall; I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We are pleased to know you liked your room and had an overall pleasant. We are sorry for the service and noise issue you experienced here. Your feedback is of utmost value, and we will use it as a training tool to improve our performance moving forward. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.