“Wow”

Nonno's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: We are a family owned & operated restaurant. We have been serving the Orlando area for over 20 years. Our guests have become part of our family, so when you enter our restaurant for the first time, you will immediately notice that this is a very friendly, family restaurant where everyone knows your name! Forget the big chains, and come try what REAL Sicilian food tastes like.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Just a little place in a shopping center, but great food. Steak sub was very good. My friend has eggplant and she said it was the best she had ever had.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Another great meal at Nonno's. Special was Beef Braciole, one of Stephano's best specials. Ladies had chicken cordon bleu, another speciality I never cease to be amazed at this restaurant. The crowning grace is that Stephano is always present and goes table to table to make sure his guests are welcome and pleased. Seldom see that kind of hospitality anymore.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Good was exceptional. Owners and staff very friendly. Shrimp Parmigiana was outstanding. Definitely a keeper

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Our first visit, however was a regular dining spot for our future in laws, my son and his fiancee' (now his wife). A great suggestion for a family meeting dinner. This was a Saturday night, a bit noisy, HOWEVER, I believe that this is indicative of good-time. The food was extraordinarily good, large servings and downright delicious. Papa "Nonno" will come out onto the floor to visit, with what seems like at every guests table.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Today I had the opportunity of going into the restaurant finally after waiting so long to get there!!!

I got to meet the sweetest people professional caring family-oriented best food ever. I've been around the world I've been around the country and this Italian food reminds me of Home Little Italy in New York and also when I stayed in Vincenza Italy. Stefano and Marie remind me of the old school old way Italian restaurant that will be forever etched in my mind. beautiful I had the chicken version of chicken marsala sauce on today tender tasty excellent Caesar salad excellent I didn't even have room for my strawberry tiramisu. I will be back and I will bring my family and friends. This is what I've been looking for this is what I've been waiting for and I'm so happy it's near me.
Respectfully submitted Pastor Diane Jones