“A ton of fun!”

Blazing Adventures Aspen
Ranked #3 of 21 Tours in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: With 40 years of experience providing outdoor activities in Colorado, we are Aspen & Snowmass' most knowledgeable whitewater rafting and outdoor adventures company. Whether you are a family with small children or an adrenaline junkie, a group of 1 or a group of 100, looking for a quiet hike in the woods, biking at the Maroon Bells or blasting through a Class IV+ whitewater rapids, Blazing Adventures has just the trip for you
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went on one of Blazing Adventures's rafting trips. We went on the Shoshone rapids trip, which was amazing. There's a nice mix of fast rapids and peaceful drifting. The scenery is beautiful, and anyone will enjoy the ride.
You can do this on any day, but I recommend not jumping into the water entirely if it is a colder day. You'll be fine if it's cold, as long as you don't get fully submerged.
Our guide, Mitch, was really nice and knowledgeable about rafting and the surrounding areas. Blazing Adventures will pick you up from many hotels, so it is a really easy and no stress experience. This is a must do experience for anyone visiting Aspen or Snowmass!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Mike was great a great guide. He's been doing this for over 15 years and couldn't have felt safer with my 9 and 11 year old in his raft. The guy has a wealth of information on any topic. A+

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My 19 yo daughter and I did the Middle Roaring Fork Duckies half day tour and we were blown away at how much fun it was. I thought it was going to be a leisurely float down the river, but it was exciting, exhilarating and more fun overall than the level IV/V whitewater rafting trip we had taken a few days earlier. We had our own individual duckies which I feel made it more fun because we were in complete control of the whole trip. We had two wonderful guides, one leading and one trailing, but it's not the easiest to follow someone when your moving swiftly down a river, but that's what made it even more thrilling not knowing what was up ahead. We will definitely do this again when we come back in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great family fun. Class 3 rapids followed by a float trip down the river to an exit south of Glenwood Springs. The team - led by our guide Ryan - was absolutely terrific. Light hearted, knowledgable, attentive and careful. The BBQ lunch at the end was a perfect finish.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We have done several events with Blazing Adventures this trip and we'll definitely book through them again! Our first adventure was a duckies trip in the rapids. Talbot gave amazing instructions and when I did flip my kayak he was there immediately to help and get me back on track. We ended up having an amazing adventure and we would not have had that without our amazing guides. I feel like a jerk for not remembering everyone's name but someone even stayed with the bus and drove it along the water in case someone needed to stop early and also watched our things on the bus. Today we did a Maroon Bells hike with Erica and had another amazing morning. She was so knowledgeable and fun, offered breaks and we were able to hang out at the top for as long as we liked. We are eagerly awaiting a sunset tour and dinner tonight and can't wait to try the rest of the adventures offered. My husband is a nature and outdoor adventure guy while I prefer more guided and structured things and we have both loved the events by Blazing Adventures.