• Room Service
Economy Inn(Antioch)
Expedia
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night when I was having some work done on my house. The room looked as though it was a crime scene that hadn't been cleaned up. There was blood splatter on the wall, ceiling, floor, on the headboard, bathroom door and bathroom wall. I'm not talking about a few drops either. It was everywhere and a lot of it. There wasn't even a functional lock on the door. I wasn't going to sleep in there that's for sure. I will never go back there again!

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Wow!!! After booking the stay, checking in, the following morning, the owner (Pakistan gent) came to the door yelling at us that his Motel was NOT in fact, a pet friendly motel.

Other sites, "Priceline.com" and "Hotels.com" at the time of booking had it listed as PET FRIENDLY.

After being pushed out of the door, I was ripped off one night stay...

DO NOT BOOK! You will only regret it later.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank SNY2013
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Found this hotel on priceline.com which said pets welcome...The second day we were there the hotel manager came knocking on our door yelling there are no pets allowed. When we tried to tell him it was online, he became very irate and said he wanted to check the room for damage. So we packed up the dogs and the car and left, however didn't get a refund of the 2nd night because we were there past noon.....This guy is a jerk, I will never go there again, and I will tell all my friends.....

Room Tip: Don't stay here...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank J Y
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This motel was horrible. The room had not been cleaned by housecleaning and then they refused to give back my $50 deposit because I didn't have my receipt. They obviously have record in there computer and they also made me fill out a card with my personal information and vehicle information. Management was very rude and I intend to pursue this with a civil suit. All though it is only $50 it is the principal. So I would get a room somewhere else. There are plenty of decent hotels for the same price in the same area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Randy B
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Shady business practices. Charges cash deposit if no credit card but when I had a friend use their card I still had to pay one. Charges some people more for rooms and no deposit required of others even when paying cash. NO VISITORS ALLOWED. When a friend said he would stop by to check on my son and I the owner /manager flipped out and threw my son and me out saying as far as he was concerned my son and I could sleep on the street. There is a lack of human decency or kindness from this man and in my opinion he discriminates against those people who are experiencing a hard time economically.

• Stayed: May 2012