Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$189
ExpediaUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
Vio.com
Etrip
ZenHotels.comUS$189
All reviews splash pad lots of storage space required valet parking hot breakfast sandwiches inch gap room was ready early front desk multiple days full size fridge daily housekeeping disneyland view min walk our night stay waffles walking distance to disneyland great stay two bedroom suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2022

this is definitely not a budget friendly hotel. That being said … we were happy with the design of the room. It works well for our family. Unfortunately it was not ready until hours past our check-in time. Our daughter was very frustrated. Tired. Overstimulated. It made for a very long evening that we had to wait hours extra hours for our room… on top of our travel time. Parking is extremely expensive. More expensive than the nearby theme park. The price of parking & the cost of the rooms couldn’t justify sitting in the lobby with kids for hours or waiting on blankets & pillows til after 10 pm. You can find a nearby hotel with parking and rooms half the cost.. Food was terrible. Only half of the hotel building receives complementary breakfast? That’s also misleading & confusing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
General Manager Dual Hilton, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2022

We sincerely apologize your stay with us was less than satisfactory and thank you for your honest feedback. We value all guest feedback and always strive to make improvements where necessary. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 8 November 2022

Best stay of my life. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were great. New property with all the amenities. Also only minutes away from Disneyland. Chez, Jules, and the whole staff were great. Will return soon to this property.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager Dual Hilton, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2022

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort. Thank you for the wonderful review and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2022

We stayed there 2 nights this October. Hotel is quiet, room was spacious and comfy with well-equipped and handy kitchenette. Breakfast (included) was so-so. Staff was very helpful and the best part was that we could walk down to Disneyland. Overall, a practical choice for Disney. We might forego the free breakfast and do the a la carte the next time. If you need to make it to LAX after your stay, Uber seems to be the best option, and the HOV lanes on the highways really help keep the fare down.

Date of stay: October 2022
General Manager Dual Hilton, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2022

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our close proximity to the Disney theme parks and our spacious outdoor pool area at the Home2 Suites Anaheim Resort. Thank you for the review and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2022

My family and I decided to visit Disneyland for 1st time in over a decade. My twins just turned 21, so having a restaurant and Bar in hotel was so convenient to celebrate. I would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation and thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2022

We stayed at Home 2 Suites in Anaheim. CA for the first time. We checked in on 3/3 and checked out on 3/6. We planned this stay through a Disney planner. The bathrooms do not lock and they are closed with sliding doors instead of a regular door. Which is not ideal if your staying with kids as majority of the time that is the case. You can tell Housekeeping is poor because when we pulled out the bed we found other peoples trash and receipts stuffed in the couch. There were spots that could be easily wiped upon the counters that they missed. And the water that comes out bathroom sink smelled strongly of recycled sewer water, it had a strong poop smell that i didnt feel it was ok to even brush your teeth with so we brought out own water bottles. Valet is expensive. I found out the next day of check out they charged my card almost $300. I called to inquire of the charges and found when i talked to Gabby the manager that housekeeping said there was evidence of smoking in the room. Gabby said she would talk to the housekeepong manager and then call me back. Which she did and she stated the house keeping manager and several staff said it smelled like smoke in the room and that there was evidence in the room they took pictures of. I asked to speak with the housekeeping manager which he stated his name was Manuel Rivas. I advised them that there was absokutely no smoking in the room and i wanted to knkw why he and his staff placed that charge on my room. He stated it was because he smelled smoke in the hallway (not in the room) and that he sent one of the housekeeping women into our room after we left to look for evidence. I told him there was absilutley no smoking in the room and that there are witnesses that would see my boyfriend walk out of the hotel to the street to smoke. He said it wasnt just him but also the supervisor that said they smelled smoke in the room and found left over joints, etc in the room. Theres a difference between actual smoke smell and the smell of marijuana. Im currently waiting for the supervisors name, a copy of the pictures which is the so called evidence, and the corporate number because it is very disappointing that the housekeeping team is lying like this to charge more money and they clean poorly to begin with(its funny how the managers stories keep changing. I do not recommend this hotel and I will not stay here with my family again. Its crazy how they look for any opportunity to falsely find reason to incure additional charges. Ive now read other reviews where peoples things went missing after housekeeping entered there rooms so I definitely do not believe or trust the housekeeping manager and his staff. Lesson learned.

I will be leaving this same review on every website. I want a copy of the photos that they took because i know for a fact there was absolutely no smoking in the room or hotel and there was no smoking paraphernalia left in that room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager Dual Hilton, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2022

We apologize for any inconvenience or dismay experienced due to our non-smoking policy, however we do take smoking violations seriously and do charge all guests who violate our smoking policy. Our guestrooms are 100% non smoking and the charge will remain as posted.