“Upscale steakhouse chain with American classics”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

This location is currently open for outdoor dine-in and takeout during covid.

After months of not dining out, the fam wanted to treat ourselves. Made a reservation online for the outdoor area and took advantage of the Labor Day pre-fixe menu so we could try a variety of items. The food for the most part was good, and our waitress was very sweet. There was about 30 minute wait between each course so prepare for a leisurely meal. The al fresco dining is complimented by the incandescent lights underneath the white canopy.

- The Morton’s salad is simple, comprised of lettuce, egg, and a single, strongly salted anchovy. - The bacon steak was like a fancy Canadian bacon, but was juicily fatty and sweet.
- The prosciutto wrapped mozzarella was heftier then I thought and came with arugula and a good amount of prosciutto that melted in your mouth.
- The crab cakes were on the smaller side but were buttery and the aioli on the side went well with it.
- Parmesan truffle fries are thinly cut and it’s hard to stop at just one.
- The petit filet (medium) was a tad too dry in my dad’s opinion, although my sister did enjoy hers (medium rare). If you get it well-done, they do butterfly the steak to ensure that it’s thoroughly cooked.
- Sautéed spinach and mushrooms were bland.
- Key lime pie is good if you want something tart and not too sweet.
- Hot chocolate cake was super sweet; the cake tasted like it came from box mix but the inside filling was good.

Parking is at the Sheraton lot next door, and Morton’s will give you 3 hours complimentary parking (otherwise it would be ~$22). Bathrooms are available inside. Masks are required and the waiters do wear masks/ gloves. Overall, I’m glad they’re offering dine-in even during covid so you can enjoy a nice meal out and indulge.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank shanellesua

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We could not have found a more PERFECT return to our favorite Restaurant for a #44 Anniversary. We have not missed a visit to celebrate & WOW.. Delicious & BEAUTIFUL presentation. Jennifer & Enrico took FABULOUS care of us & the GM Nathan—- SO GRACIOUS!!! In the midst of Covid 19 it was SUCH an Escape!!! Beautiful setting in our Southern California weather

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The place had a crowd the night my wife and I went. We a filet and "chopped salad" I think they called it. The steak was pretty good, but not worth the price they charged for it. It wasn't even as good as Outback's filet. The bad part was the salad, which may have been the worst I ever ate. The salad alone was $15.00. They were kind enough to take the salad off the check after we didn't eat much of it and suggested it could stand some improvement. The waitress was nice, although the service was glacially slow. Been there, done that. Won't go again.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank harrison9161
Reviewed 6 March 2020

It was my boyfriend's birthday and they made his dinner very special. The dinner recommendations were spot on from the appetizer to dinner. However we were disappointed we never received our lobster bisque.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

We got invited to the the Morton"s private business dinner , WOW !!! I been to a lot of top scale business dinner , ,the Morton's is so elegant setting just take my breath away ,,so impressed ,our menu is excellent set meal ,my Rib eye is simply stunning ,it is a privilege to have a lovely steak like this ,truly amazing ,girlfriend#5,s Sea Bass very tasty and not dry at all, service is very professional , I want to come back to try their menu ,I do not have any more to say or write ,just a ~~ Fabulous Dinning experienced ~`

Date of visit: February 2020