1,388 results
All reviews room was clean free breakfast kids suite waffles convention center stay there again bunk beds free parking king suite toy story parking lot front desk staff hot breakfast hard boiled eggs disney trip english muffin fridge and microwave art bus
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Only negative I have is the walls are paper thin - cant really rest here. Rooms are nice, staff was great, everything was clean and organized. I would stay here again if it were the only option but if I had a choice, I would stay elsewhere just based on the thin walls and needing the rest when I'm at the room.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The staff seemed very swift in the service. Usually I don’t like it but for the reason of my stay it was very convenient. I don’t know if I would recommend this hotel since I like when the customer service is attentive but I would use your establishment again for business purposes.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I had to go into emergency surgery two days before staying at this hotel and they wouldn't let me cancel the reservation. I was in the hospital for 4 days then recovery for two months. They wouldn't refund me. So I have no idea how the hotel was.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kaitlen D
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Property was overall pretty basic, nothing too fancy. The breakfast wasn’t that great, but I was glad to get something before we started the day. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. It was nice that they had free parking.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The room was great and clean overall. It had a microwave and good size mini fridge. The tv and AC worked properly and the bathroom was nice and clean; they also had big mirrors. The beds were nice and comfy. It’s not too far from Disneyland and it’s across the street from the Disneyland parking lot. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.