Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort
Ayres Hotel Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Hotel 414 Anaheim(Anaheim)
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)
1,332 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastkids suitewafflesconvention centerenglish muffinsbunk bedstoy story parking lotfree parkingking suitefront desk staffwould stay againhot breakfastfridge and microwavehard boiled eggsdisney tripart bus
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Only negative I have is the walls are paper thin - cant really rest here. Rooms are nice, staff was great, everything was clean and organized. I would stay here again if it were the only option but if I had a choice, I would stay elsewhere just based on the thin walls and needing the rest when I'm at the room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff seemed very swift in the service. Usually I don’t like it but for the reason of my stay it was very convenient. I don’t know if I would recommend this hotel since I like when the customer service is attentive but I would use your establishment again for business purposes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had to go into emergency surgery two days before staying at this hotel and they wouldn't let me cancel the reservation. I was in the hospital for 4 days then recovery for two months. They wouldn't refund me. So I have no idea how the hotel was.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kaitlen D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Property was overall pretty basic, nothing too fancy. The breakfast wasn’t that great, but I was glad to get something before we started the day. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. It was nice that they had free parking.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The room was great and clean overall. It had a microwave and good size mini fridge. The tv and AC worked properly and the bathroom was nice and clean; they also had big mirrors. The beds were nice and comfy. It’s not too far from Disneyland and it’s across the street from the Disneyland parking lot. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.