Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Hotels.comUS$119
Etrip
Vio.com
All reviews bagels bed was comfortable very nice stay toy story parking lot clean rooms would stay here again disneyland trip after a long day family suite bathroom bunk bedding uber cons hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

I loved the King/Twin bunk beds - very nice use of space! Comfy beds/pillows, window in bath room for fresh air, easy parking. We walked to Downtown Disney - that was long but doable. It's pretty quiet there, besides hearing other room doors slam - so if you are reading this, be a nice neighbor and remember to gently shut your doors anywhere you go, not just here. Be nice.

Date of stay: July 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Magnolia Tree Hotel in Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Hi Daydreem50166412490,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five-star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

The beds were horrible I could not sleep I came here to relax because I’m having surgery in a week they gave me a room with a horrible broken bed it had a big giant dip in it I could not sleep when I told the manager about it he didn’t care and didn’t wanna do anything about it not even change my room walking on the floor from the bed to the toilet twice at night my feet were totally black I had just had a pedicure that day now my feet are black on the bottom very unclean not friendly and I wouldn’t advise anyone to stay here

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Z4875TAsoniat
INNsight Reputation Management, Owner at Magnolia Tree Hotel in Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Dear Sonia,

We are sorry to hear that several things during your stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the state of your guest room and overall experience. This is a very uncommon scenario, and we again apologize for any inconvenience it caused you. I will be sure to investigate the matter and make sure it does not happen again.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for your difficulties during your stay with us.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2022

Family suite room layout wasn't as separated as shown in the photos but the beds were the same: 1 king, and a queen/twin bunk. More than enough space for 2 adults and 3 kids.

When I say practical, here's what I mean:
1) large bottles of shampoo/soap - I don't like small Hilton/Marriott bottles that are just littering the planet with plastic waste
2) breakfast was just bagels/oatmeal/cereal with milk/coffee/OJ - it's no 5* hotel buffet, but let's be honest, this is all I need and I am happy not to pay twice the price for the fancier food
3) room was clean, neighborhood was safe, and front desk people were easy to work with. That's all I need.

Minor annoyance: the pre-check-in forms which they said is handled by Booking.com and doesn't get relayed to them.

Word of advice for getting to/from Disneyland for those who...
1) can't walk: Uber to Harbor Boulevard Guest Drop-off for $7-$8. Save on the $30 parking.
2) can walk a little: Walk to Toy Story parking lot (9 minutes/800meters). Then catch the Disney shuttle bus.
3) For those who can walk a lot: Walk 25 minutes to the park

Date of stay: July 2022
INNsight Reputation Management, Owner at Magnolia Tree Hotel in Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2022

Dear Slipaway,

We are always pleased to receive feedback from our guests about their stays with us, and we are delighted with your PERFECT score. It makes us so happy to know that you loved our well-maintained and clean hotel during your stay. We are happy to see that you appreciated our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another enriching stay on your next trip to Anaheim.

Magnolia Tree Hotel Management

P.S. For amazing offers and the best prices on our accommodations, book directly on our website: magnoliatreehotel.com.

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

I had a very nice stay of 5 days at the Magnolia Tree in Anaheim. When I arrived around midnight on the first night I found my reservation had been canceled by Booking dot com without my knowledge. The hotel was gracious to give me a larger room for the mistake even though it was not their fault. Comfortable room, not fancy but great for the price and location

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
INNsight Reputation Management, Owner at Magnolia Tree Hotel in Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear Kccrum,

Thank you so much for giving us a valuable rating for your stay with us in Anaheim. It’s fantastic to learn that you had an easy check-in process and found our room to be clean and spacious. Thank you for recognizing our affordable rates and the value our hotel provides. We are happy you enjoyed our convenient location.

We always want our guests to have a memorable stay with us, so we hope to see you again soon and earn a perfect score.

Magnolia Tree Hotel Management

P.S. Be sure to book directly at magnoliatreehotel.com to find the lowest available rates for our property.

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

The staff was incredibly friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but good. While it may not have all of the amenities of the larger hotels, the location can’t be beat! I would stay here again anytime!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Lianna,

Thank you so much for leaving a Perfect Score review for your stay at Magnolia Tree Hotel. Our friendly and supportive staff works hard to keep the guest rooms clean, convenient, and comfortable. We are happy you enjoyed our convenient location and spotless rooms. We are happy to see that you appreciated our complimentary breakfast.

We can't wait to have you back for another pleasant stay with us on your next visit to Anaheim.