Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jetskijo
Lakeside, California

Nice hotel, great location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jan 2020via mobile
Stayed here for a couple of days for Rose Parade over New Years. Since I had made reservations almost a year prior I was concerned about reservations since it didn't go through Days Inn Reservations. PK was wonderful though as I had called days before to confirm and he assured me everything was all set. I had also made reservations for family coming in from Indiana. They were very accommodating and what a great surprise when we found a bottle of champagne, candies and sodas in the refrigerator with a nice note wishing us a happy New Year! Although there isn't much parking, we had no trouble finding spaces. The area is very nice and clean, plenty of restaurants nearby and movie theater. Will definitely stay here again if we attend the Parade next year as it is close to parade route.
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
0.9 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
Nice Hotel  and Chinese breakfast.....
2.1 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
Free Wifi
Free parking
Entrance to Wayfare Motel
4.1 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
King suite with a kitchenet . 65 inch smart TV , mini split AC system fully room controlled. The suite is much larger than our regular king rooms.
3.1 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
Lanai Motel Pool
2.3 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
0.5 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Alhambra CA
View more hotels in Alhambra
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2019

Close to location I was visiting. Great walking town and easy access to surroundings. Access to Starbucks, variety of food choices and shopping. I would stay here again due to location and accessibility.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I had to park on the street two nights about a block away due to lack of packing spaces. What they call breakfast is a joke. ( two loaves of bread, a toaster and some jelly. one choice of cereal. watered down juices. That is it.) HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY ADVERTISING THAT THEY SERVE BREAKFAST. The room are big, but they are about thirty years outdated. patches of mismatched wallpaper. the cloth chair in the had stains and smelled. I went the first day and got air freshener that I sprayed every time I entered and left the room This is a smoking hotel, do not be fooled I passed by several rooms that had a very strange smoke odor in them. They attempt to deodorize them by just leaving the door and window open. This is pitiful and actually witnessed them doing this on different occasions for a couple of days. The bathroom needed a good pressure washing to get it clean. STICKY floors in the bathroom. I could go on but do not book this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mtb522
Reviewed 27 September 2019

After stayed in the hotel for a couple of nights(Sun, Mon.), got a fraud center message on Wednesday of $600.00 spending in Office Depot DVRS (purchasing on the phone). I have no idea where the store is. I remembered that on the day checking in, a young Indian looking manager at the front desk requesting and recording my bank card info for incidental charges. That was the only time I showed the card to somebody. I wonder if there is anybody else has had the same experience. As to breakfast, there is only oatmeal, a couple of cold serials, bananas, oranges, milk, a couple of juices, coffee, I din;t see eggs, sausages, pancakes, etc..

Room tip: I do not know any differences of those rooms, they are the same to me.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Hotel is average with the Basic amenities, and their facilities are quite old and due for renovation. However, we chose to stay here because the location is GREAT, as there are a lot of food places within walking distance

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Terrible experience. I would never recommend this place. Staff was rude. Very unclean rooms and grounds. I was very disappointed in the entire experience. Great location with excellent restaurants nearby but not worth it

Date of stay: August 2019