eDreams
Etrip
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
1,056 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2022

It’s a dump run by the homeless. The place is a dirt lot with wild card hookups. They have a surprise 6 pm Check in get there or prepare to be homeless for the night unless you are homeless for some reason they get to come in all hours of the night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2022

Dear Nomad78018345,

Thank you for your comments. We regret our camping resort did not meet your expectations.

Your feedback will be shared with our team so that we can work to improve the experience of future guests.

Reviewed 1 December 2022

Aside from the constant noisy trains , I had a ball at this campsite. They prioritize SAFETY, professionalism, cleanliness and family and pet activities. The recreation center had fun games including pool tables. They extended us a free courtesy 7 days of cable Tv/WiFi. The staff was super friendly and informative.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2022

Dear harryo33311,

A 5 star customer experience is important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 November 2022

All the 50 AMP sites are under construction and most of the 30AMP sites are broken. This park it a big let down. It is also in the middle of nowhere, and the drive to get to the park is pretty intense. I wouldn't have minding that drive if the park was at all how it was advertised. The other RV parks in the area were even worse, they felt very "methy" - at least this park seemed somewhat safe. I little weird, but somewhat safe. I loved the mountain views and being surrounded by nature but the downsides of this park were just too much. We had a week long reservation and left after one night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2022

Dear mke_michelle,

It is important that every customer enjoys their stay with us. We apologize your expectations were not met. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 27 November 2022

Close to Acton and Palmland for shopping. Grounds maintained nicely. Bathrooms clean but lacking in privacy for dressing. Poor communication re:activities. Really need an activity director. Store wasn’t stocked very well-clerk said she was waiting for management approval of her order (I was there 18 days). They’re adding sites but a lot of unusable sites exist. Santa Ana winds are not pleasant. I didn’t use a room.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Dear afineshooter,

Thanks for your feedback.

We continually work to improve our resort to meet our customer expectations. Your comments will be shared with our on-site team.

Reviewed 26 November 2022

This was my first time staying at your R.V. Resort, and a I'm glad to say that it meant all of my requirements. Now I was a little hesitant because of the lack of proper internet or cell phone service, but I soon realized that by restarting my phone after that I was able to receive the proper service.

Dear dreman715ash,

Thank you for visiting our RV Resort. We strive to provide a great customer experience for all of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back soon.