2,092 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodsgwu hospitalgrindercoffee beansambulance sirensgreat locationemergency roomwhite housetrader joesfoggy bottom metroseparate kitchenwalk in closetwalking distanceliving roomkennedy centerlight sleeper
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my mother and my daughter and we absolutely loved that hotel, it was clean, receptionist were nice, cleaning people nice as well.
Yeah, is near a hospital but at least for us it was not an inconvenience, if noises bother you To sleep, it might be a problem, otherwise is a great choice
Is near a metro stop, near a few restaurants, walgreen, Georgetown.
I totally recommended it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meli A
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Meli A,
I am happy to hear that 3 generations loved our hotel. We love to hear that you were well taken care of during your time with us. We are looking forward to have you all stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

With steps away from the Foggy Bottom metro station, One Washington Circle Hotel is well placed for you to reach anywhere in D.C. within minutes. Its neighborhood is full of quality restaurants and right next to George Washington University. Dupont Circle attractions are a short walk away.

The room and facilities are quite good, if a little worn at the edges. The bed was very comfy and my king suite was large and had a functional kitchen. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LightPro

Dear LightPro,

You sound just like a local! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got explore our great neighborhood. Thank you so much for taking the to share your experience with the TA community. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Visited One Washington circle hotel for the 4th time this year (GWU Parents) and we love it. Great location and very nice rooms, staff is extra nice! Have stayed at other hotels in the area but this is our favorite.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear mitchs1375,

Thank you so much for your great review. As always, it is a pleasure having you stay with us. I am thrilled that you continue to enjoy our rooms and location. We can not wait to welcome you back for the 5th time!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I've stayed at One Washington Circle twice now, and I think it'll be my go-to hotel when I'm in DC. This time, I was in town with my mom for a Girls Trip - we had a King Room with a Wet Bar, as we wanted space more than we needed a full kitchen (the fridge was all we really needed). The location is perfect - it's a quick walk to the Metro Station at Foggy Bottom (just across the circle, and down half a block) and right on a bus line into Georgetown (on my previous stay, we walked to the White House). The surrounding area feels safe, most likely due GWU Hospital being located across the circle. The staff was also very helpful - they checked us in early to our room; gave us breakfast recommendations each day (in a variety of price categories); brought us extra towels; and most importantly, got the party in another suite on our floor to shut up within 5 minutes of us calling the front desk.

The only negatives - due to the close proximity of GWU Hospital, sirens are pretty much a constant sound, so if you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. Also, you need to go up about four steps to get from the door to the front desk...staff was always there to help when we were there, but I don't know if that's always the case.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Suite was wonderful. Trader Joe's up the block. 8th floor on New Hampshire Ave. One negative though. Asked concierge for dinner info for anniv meal. He gave us a link to a restaurant that closed 8 months ago. Found our own place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple