I stayed here for a business meeting. My room was spacious and nicely appointed and also had a balcony with a table and two chairs.
The highlight of my stay was the staff. Brandi was manning the front desk when I arrived. She was courteous, professional, and had a big smile. She volunteered to supply me with a map of the surrounding area with the attractions highlighted. She was the epitome of excellent customer service.
Ross was the manager and he also did a wonderful job.
Shayana in was in charge of our room and did a great job of taking care of everyone in our meeting room.
All in all a top-notch experience featuring excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle