I stayed on this hotel with my wife in early October, 2017 for a few days vacation. Suite was very spacious, clean, well furnished with a full kitchen and adequately priced for a downtown DC hotel. Service was also top notch, with friendly and helpful staff.
It is very well situated, close to Dupont circle, Georgetown and the National Mall, all walking distance for most people (except perhaps the later, if you are talking about the Capitol hill and nearby attractions like National Archives).
My only beef was the parking price, 42 USD for overnight stay, with no in and out. Parking on the street is not an option in the hotel neighborhood, so I chose to use a third party parking service one block away with a much more acceptable price for the whole week and just walked everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle