Embassy Circle Guest House(Washington DC)
US$190
Swann House(Washington DC)
US$299
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hive(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
  • Restaurant
The Avery Georgetown(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
US$386
US$340
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$129
US$109
Expedia
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
US$115
Expedia
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$795
  • Pool
2,049 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodswhite housegwu hospitalgrinderfoggy bottom metrofresh coffee beansgreat locationambulance sirenstrader joesseparate kitchenwalk in closetwalking distanceliving roomkennedy centerlight sleepercoffee maker
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is my second time staying at the One Washington Circle hotel in Washington, D.C. and the facilities never disappoint. The hotel is well maintained, clean, and smells great when you walk through the front doors. The polished floors, fresh water station with fruit, and sleek modern appearance make a great first impression and shows the hotel's attention to detail. On both of my stays, I've been greeted and welcomed by friendly hotel staff who are happy to assist with restaurant recommendations, transportation information (i.e. car, metro, etc), and any request I had, including an early check-in and storage of our bags until our departure for the airport. We ate breakfast at the restaurant on site, and the food was delicious and well-priced; the waiters were very attentive and pleasant. The best part are the hotel rooms. On both stays, the rooms have been very clean and very spacious. My most recent stay in October 2017 was in a room with a full kitchen - it was stocked with everything you would need including fresh coffee beans and a coffee grinder. The furnished private balcony provided a beautiful view of the city. This is by far one of my favorite hotels and I will definitely be back! - Julie Scardino

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very well located, taxi drive from the Regan airport is only $15 and 15 minutes away. Walking distance to anywhere in DC.
Service couldn't be any better, seriously I've stayed at many hotels and by far this is the best customer service, everyone was extremely nice, kind, professional and welcoming. Our room had a nice view to the university next door, we also got a full kitchen. Our maid did an amazing job at all times, I wish I could remember her name, all I know it was some really nice Asian lady.
Front desk is very helpful, great at giving you directions and suggestions. If I ever go back to DC I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I spent 5 wonderful days in DC and I couldn't be happier! I had a great time and recommend my choice of staying at One Washington Circle Hotel. The room (fully equipped) and the staff was really helpful with all my doubts and they were amazing. The bikes provided to stroll around the city are a great hit too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Small boutique hotel right on Pennsylvania Ave. less than a block to the Metro. Safe neighbourhood. We arrived late and check in was easy. They gave us a ground floor room, but the next day we got a room on the third floor. It was a mini apartment. Full kitchen, dining room, living room and separate bedroom with bath. It had everything you could want. They even gave us start up cards that we could add extra money on for the Metro. Whole foods is just a block away so we could pick up what we wanted and make our own breakfast in the mornings. Only negative is it is close to the University hospital, so during the day there were sirens, for some reason we did not hear them during the night. Overall we could not have found a better place to spend our week in DC.

Room Tip: Get a room higher up, not ground level
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We wanted a hotel close enough to the National Mall and museums and The One Washington Circle Hotel met the bill. We were welcomed by the front office staff morning, noon and night with a friendly smile and willingness to answer questions or assist. Nice people.
Accommodations are good, we have 707 which has a separate bedroom, small kitchen and living room area so it was perfect for my wife, my son and myself. THere was also a small private balcony with a table and chairs so we could get some fresh air.
The accommodations are fine, perhaps need some TLC fixup in places but overall was perfect for us. There was fresh bean coffee with a grinder, again perfect for us and there is plenty of close by markets to pick up snacks, etc. Whole Foods right around the corner.
I used a free bike one morning and tooled about the mall and monuments and Georgetown... a real treat for me.
Anyways, great stay, great value in the heart of DC. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family