1,123 results
All reviews k street white house great location rooftop bar front desk free breakfast floor to ceiling windows the breakfast area sofa bed walking distance few blocks valet parking hotel staff sitting area king room street noise national mall
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Upon arriving, I walked by what I thought was an exclusive restaurant, but turned out to be a "gentlemen's club" which was about 20 feet from the hotel front door. Needless to say I was not impressed. The hotel was fine, but DO NOT eat ANYTHING in the restaurant. The food is all microwave processed junk that tastes like it came out of the trash dumpster. Ick, Ick, Ick!

Room Tip: Book another hotel! There's plenty nearby.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Damiean1522k, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Global53525.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review on your recent stay. It seems that other than our neighbor and your dining experience the rest of your stay with us was pleasant.

Feedback such as this one becomes alarming to me when it comes on to our food quality. With the exceptions of our Pizza Crust which are pre made, all other items on our menu are freshly prepared at the time of your order and are never microwaved. I would like to discuss this further with you to know what exactly was ordered and for me to be able to address this directly with our chefs. Please feel free to reach out to be at damieancample@hyatt.com

Kind Regards,
Damiean Campble

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stayed here for our family DC trip. It was a great location and close to a metro station. Easy walk to the White House and National Mall. The first night our AC didn't work very good and then our shower wouldn't turn on the next morning. We weren't having a good experience, but called the front desk and they had someone in the room within 15 minutes and both issues were fixed in about 20 minutes. The breakfast was good and the room was very nice. For the price it was a great place to stay for our trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Damiean C, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear FamousAmos27,

Thank you very much for choosing us as your destination in the nation's capital.

We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and I am happy to read that or team was able to resolve the issues you experienced in a timely manner.

I will share this review with the entire team as we continue to build on our guest satisfaction .

Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to having you back.

Kind Regards
Damiean Campble

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stayed here when I was in DC for a business trip. I found everything excellent, from the friendliness of the check in staff, the workout area, the room and the free breakfast. It was nicely situated near work as well. I actually tried to book again in September but they were full!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Damiean C, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Lisaarfons,

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the facilities and also that we are in a convenient location for work.
Please email me directly at damiean.campble@hyatt.com and I will be happy to personally look into availability for your return trip.
Thank you again for taking the time to give us this review and we look forward to having you back on property soon.

Kind regards
Damiean C

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Enjoyed my Stay at the Hyatt...Very very clean rooms and staff was awesome...I would stay again...Very close to all the sights. We came to visit the Smithsonian African American museum. No Pool though

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Ccatrow1969,

It is always a pleasure to read a review like this one. I'm also equally happy to hear that you had great staff interactions and enjoyed the city.

During these a hot summer months however I also do wish that we had a pool on property, as we could all do well with a swim when it's in the high 90s. :)

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Damiean Campble.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Kim, the front desk receptionist lady is rude and not accommodating at all! She don’t greet us with warmth and just disregard our questions. She is not nice and not polite to new guest. On the other side, Mohammad, the bellhop is really nice and welcoming. Not like Kim.

Stayed: August 2018
Damiean C, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Eric,

Thank you for this review. I'm so sorry you had such a disappointing experience during your interaction at the Front Desk. We aim at all time to provide the warmest welcome to all our guest, making our hotel a home away from home.
We seem to have fell short in doing this for parts of your stay and I want to assure you that I will take the necessary steps to improve these experience moving forward.
I hope that you will consider staying at our hotel during any future visits to Washington DC and again apologize for any disappointing experienced during this visit.

Kind Regards