1,879 results
All reviews white house great location farragut west metro station h street within walking distance free breakfast the breakfast area yogurt two blocks breakfast staff valet parking street noise would stay here again national mall clean hotel the hotel staff indoor pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've always found Hampton Inns to offer and provide a very nice stay. I've come to prefer them out of most all the Hilton properties. The beds are comfy, the breakfast is plentiful and offers a variety of options. This White House location was no different. I also appreciated that it was just a block or two from the nearest metro station and several restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only thing I could have asked for was a swimming pool.
Other than a pool all the other amenities I like were available.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a front-facing view if you want one. Otherwise, you may get a room looking out onto a neighboring building.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ava I,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn DC/White House. I am delighted to see that we delivered on the Hampton Inn 100% Happy Guarantee. We are a perfect location for sightseeing in Washington DC. I hope you think of us again the next time you visit Washington DC.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Hotel was very nice and up to date. Stay and park package was great. Staff were super helpful and very professional. I may be back because the rain ruined my trip. Would definitely stay here again. Very close to attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear deidregray,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn DC/White House. I’m terribly sorry that the weather wasn’t very cooperative for your visit. I will be sharing your words with the staff so that they know how appreciated they truly are. I look forward to your next visit to Washington DC.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great central location with lovely friendly staff in a spotless hotel. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anybody looking a great base for a sightseeing visit of the Capitol. We walked the legs off ourselves but would do it again and stay here again.

Dear IrishSC2018,

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn DC/White House. I will share with my team that you found the rooms to be spotless. The housekeepers work hard and love to hear positive feedback. I will be sharing your kind words with them. Hope to see you again inn Washington DC.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn White House location. Good location close to metro stops and convenient to site seeing. Nice breakfast, varied each day. Room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear barrytoakes,

Thank you for your nice review of the Hampton Inn DC/White House. I couldn’t have described our perfect location for site seeing myself. I will share your kind words with the breakfast staff. I have been really pushing them to make sure the rotate the menu. Thank you for the opportunity to have served you. I hope you remember us the next time you are back in Washington DC.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Located close to the White House, nice staff and very clean lobby and rooms. We stayed here over Labor Day weekend and although it was busy it wasn't loud. The location made it easy to see D.C. without too much travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear shanpars,

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn DC/ White House. I truly appreciate you feedback and will share with the staff that you found them to be friendly and the lobby was clean. I hope you will remember us the next time you are in DC.