“Good food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th @ Dupont Circle
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro is 1 block East of the station located on the North part of the circle between 19th st., Q st., and New Hampshire Avenue.
Description: With large windows showcasing Dupont Circle's vibrant neighborhood, brasserie-style Café Dupont exudes a stylish hint of Parisian influence combined with the contemporary chic of the local Dupont Circle neighborhood. Serving locally-sourced and French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace. Serving locally-sourced and organic French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace.
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Our breakfast was great!! The restaurant was under construction when we were there. I am sure it will be nice when finished. That did not bother us.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Had breakfast here 2 days while staying in the hotel, we paid the price for convenience. Good service and the food was good.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Excellent service. Michel was right there every time ime he was neede, yet unobtrusively. Food was excellent I had kale salad with nicely prepared salmon (medium rare as ordered).
We shared a pineapple curd tart - an amazing dessert. Share -it’s big!
I would highly recommend this one.

1  Thank KathuP
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We came after a bike ride for lunch and most of our party got entree salads. The food was fantastic and good service.

Entree salads are a good size.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel recently and thought we’d try out the hotel’s restaurant, which is not normally something we do as we like to sample the tastes the city has to offer. We weren’t disappointed, my wife had a fantastic risotto and I had a lovely piece of salmon. I had the pineapple and mango meringue tart and my wife had the home baked cookies and milk. Two of the best desserts we’ve ever eaten! The staff were very nice, although there was a mix up with the bill as I paid on my card and was then subsequently charged to the room. Other than that a delightful evening’s dining.