“Delicious cafe”
Review of Cafe Dupont

Cafe Dupont
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Dupont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 3,725 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th @ Dupont Circle
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro is 1 block East of the station located on the North part of the circle between 19th st., Q st., and New Hampshire Avenue.
Description: With large windows showcasing Dupont Circle's vibrant neighborhood, brasserie-style Café Dupont exudes a stylish hint of Parisian influence combined with the contemporary chic of the local Dupont Circle neighborhood. Serving locally-sourced and French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace. Serving locally-sourced and organic French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We came after a bike ride for lunch and most of our party got entree salads. The food was fantastic and good service.

Entree salads are a good size.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel recently and thought we’d try out the hotel’s restaurant, which is not normally something we do as we like to sample the tastes the city has to offer. We weren’t disappointed, my wife had a fantastic risotto and I had a lovely piece of salmon. I had the pineapple and mango meringue tart and my wife had the home baked cookies and milk. Two of the best desserts we’ve ever eaten! The staff were very nice, although there was a mix up with the bill as I paid on my card and was then subsequently charged to the room. Other than that a delightful evening’s dining.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

My wife and I ate breakfast in the hotel twice. The food is excellent, the portions are large, the price reasonable and the staff very attentive

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Tucked in a Art Deco building facing DuPont Circle, the restaurant offers sweet or savory breakfast items plus salads and sandwiches. Our party had the omelette and the market breakfast. Both were excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast and had gorgeous Belgian waffles. Really tasty food and the restaurant is very modern and spacious. Staff were friendly. Would definitely recommend