Open today: 6:00 PM - 12:30 AM
Review Highlights
Great Venue for Great Music

We saw Stacey Kent here recently and it was a great show. The staff was very friendly, we had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TallTraveler2013
Wilmington
Terrific venue, pretty good food

We visited Blues Alley tonight with some friends to see Stacey Kent. The show was awesome. We were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$95.00
from US$25.00
from US$99.00
More Info
All reviews intimate venue wisconsin avenue jazz artists stuffed shrimp music lovers great concert ticket price booked tickets crab cakes across the street performance harmonica acoustics audience treasure names
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The artist ‘Kendra Foster’ was amazing but everything else was extremely disappointing. The food was tasteless & the service was half hearted. The policy about no photos is duplicitous because a dozen people were taking photos (apparently because they were given permission) - have these people never heard of social media & letting people talk about you or are they afraid of what people will say about their appalling food & service?

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Matt_Bird_Global
Reviewed 14 February 2018

My friend invited her friends to continue to celebrate her 50th Birthday. I asked my hubby if he wanted to go and then that would be his bday gift. It was simply amazing!! Its a tight space, so if you are not comfortable by being closed up, then thats not the place for you. The food was amazing! The band was freaking awesome!! It was my first time and I love it!!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank cjirongirl2010
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

One of the most pleasant evenings I’ve had in DC. Good food and service, and great music. Will return soon

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I had been to Blues Alley years ago. Loved it then and truly love my recent visit. It was a date night and it certainly was a wonderful date. Atmosphere, food, service, and show were all superb. Looking to visit again in the near future.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank sewgirl43
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My 17yo son and I took a short trip to DC the week before Christmas. I wanted him to hear live music in a venue we don’t have at home. We saw the 10pm show. The food was ok but the memory of listening to The White House Band playing Christmas music with my son at this super cool venue will last a long time!! I find myself wishing I could go back, I can only imagine seeing Rachelle Ferrell perform here... wow!
Just go....