“Amazing & tasteless ”
Review of Blues Alley

Blues Alley
Ranked #4 of 187 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The artist ‘Kendra Foster’ was amazing but everything else was extremely disappointing. The food was tasteless & the service was half hearted. The policy about no photos is duplicitous because a dozen people were taking photos (apparently because they were given permission) - have these people never heard of social media & letting people talk about you or are they afraid of what people will say about their appalling food & service?

1  Thank Matt_Bird_Global
All reviews
"intimate venue"
in 5 reviews
"jazz artists"
in 3 reviews
"stuffed shrimp"
in 2 reviews
"arrive early to get a good"
"great acoustics"
"treasure"
"names"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My friend invited her friends to continue to celebrate her 50th Birthday. I asked my hubby if he wanted to go and then that would be his bday gift. It was simply amazing!! Its a tight space, so if you are not comfortable by being closed up, then thats not the place for you. The food was amazing! The band was freaking awesome!! It was my first time and I love it!!

1  Thank cjirongirl2010
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

One of the most pleasant evenings I’ve had in DC. Good food and service, and great music. Will return soon

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I had been to Blues Alley years ago. Loved it then and truly love my recent visit. It was a date night and it certainly was a wonderful date. Atmosphere, food, service, and show were all superb. Looking to visit again in the near future.

1  Thank sewgirl43