Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Moxy HotelsUS$129
Agoda.comUS$129
ExpediaUS$129
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews gummy bears rooms are small steamers cool vibe lobby area ironing board queen bed amazing hotel upon check hip marriott titanium communal dresser faucet platinum nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022

As a guy who usually likes large and classically appointed rooms, I was worried when I realized what I had booked. Because I'm a titanium bonvoy guy, I got their largest corner room, which is still very small. But it was great for solo traveling when you aren't planning on working or hanging out in your room. The lobby area was fun but definitely younger adults and young families. I had a great time and kudos to the staff who repeatedly checked in to make sure I was satisfied. Not my style but impressively solid. Thanks Moxy.

Reviewed 17 June 2022

I checked out a few minutes after I checked in because I didn't realize the beds were basically futon mattresses. Not for me.

That said, the room was clean, the lobby seemed like a pleasant place to work and the woman at the front desk could not have been nicer or more accommodating about my request to essentially cancel the reservation.

This seemed like a great place to stay if you're in your early/mid 20s and want some place clean, safe and fun - but it was not the right choice for me now.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

This is a fun, extroverted hotel that would be a great place to stay on a leisure trip with family or friends. The location and service were both great. The rooms are tiny, but creatively decorated like a SoHo or Brooklyn loft. It presents a number of obstacles for business travelers, though. There was no furniture in the room except for a bed, i.e. no desk or table. This makes working on a computer or even eating in the room difficult if not impossible. The small lobby does quadruple duty as a lobby/co-working space/game room/and bar, so not a great environment for work either. I only stayed here for one night and would love to come back on vacation. But for business trips of a few days or longer, this may not be the best choice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2022

We travel a ton and are always looking for fun places to stay. This was wonderful! Was it small? Sure. But it was plenty big enough for us for a weekend. The lobby and library were so fun and relaxed. My only complaints would be there was a smoke alarm in the bathroom that had a blue flashing light and the glass bathroom made it hard not to wake my husband when I got up to get ready. First world problems on both. I read some reviews about housekeeping not cleaning unless asked. We rather it that way. I did call down for two additional towels and they were brought right up. Loved the phone and the option for bedtime stories! The location was perfect. The free drink tokens were a nice touch too! We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Cool, funky place with a lobby that can pass for a trendy bar…..
But……There is no parking nearby. They give you a map with locations of 3rd party parking garages or lots. They are all several blocks away. We found one a little closer and cheaper on Spot Hero, but it still wasn’t close. Keep this in mind when it is raining or snowing.

There is Zero privacy in the rooms. There are no solid walls or doors between the bathroom and bed. Only opaque glass and a sliding shower door. You can see and here everything. If this is your first trip together or your just crashing with a friend it may an problem if you have privacy issues. Similar to some newer AC hotels in Europe.

There is no room for storing luggage, under the bed doesn’t count! No tables, closets, or dresser’s. There is one luggage rack that you set up in the only available sq footage in the room, then you have to walk sideways around it and it blocks the only walkway in the room.

We were given a $10.00 food and beverage coupon, so we decided to use it for “breakfast” we purchased 2 granola bars and 2 very small containers of yogurt. After the coupon we still owed $9.80! Almost $20.00 is ridiculous.

Room tip: Not the place if you have some privacy issues.
Date of stay: May 2022