2,920 results
All reviews crowne plaza white house franklin square great location park view homeless people nice hotel within walking distance k street national mall rooms are small hotel restaurant major attractions few blocks valet parking metro station per day
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Great greeting, great staff, great location and a great price on a Sunday night.

Parking by valet is expensive but convenient, give them a twenty minute lead on bringing your car, but they are courteous.
Small room, small bath, but it is Washington and real estate is expensive.

Watch the room rate, varies wildly by day of week.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johnwL1620HD
Neal B, Front Office Manager at Hamilton Hotel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear johnwL1620HD,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! We really appreciate you staying with us at the Hamilton Hotel DC. It is wonderful to learn that our staff made such a huge impact on your stay. Our hope is that you will consider us for your next stay in our nations' Capital

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel help were kind, courteous, and helpful.
Rooms were clean. Bed and linens were also clean and comfortable. Rest of the room was ho-hum, but did not need to spend any significantly portion of time there.
Items such as information folders, important telephone numbers list were not available.
Most hotels of this advertised caliber would also have a small shop on premises or make available at the front for items like shower caps, tooth paste, etc.
Restaurant, due to what I perceived as design flaws, was excessively noisy requiring diners to shout across the table to be heard. Food while tasty and well presented was inconsistent in temperature, ie hot from the grill salmon atop a bed of cold rice and beautiful, but tepid vegetables.
The worst management problem was the front desk where it took several horrendous hours to receive a room number and key after check-in. There was no instruction in using what initially was a complex process to use the key card.
My friends and I were part of a Road Scholars program which spent four dissatisfied nights at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank vagardenwriter

Dear vagardenwriter,

On the behalf of our team, please allow me to wholeheartedly apologize for the experience you had with us. I am very disappointed to learn of the challenges and difficulties you faced throughout your stay. In regards to your comment about our restaurant we are centrally located in the heart of Washington DC on 14th and K. Due to our location our restaurant can be very vibrant at peak hours. Had you made this known to us we could have arranged a few different options to better accommodate you and your guest, Also you mentioned you waited several ours to receive your room. Our check in is promptly at 4:00 pm. Early Check -ins are are solely based upon availability. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. I would very much like to have you as our guest again and I hope we'll be able to have another opportunity to be of service in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service in every area of the hotel. The hotel has a restaurant Where the food is good and a warm and welcoming environment. Would recommend this hotel for all types of travel. A really good experience

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Angela H,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We felt truly elated after reading your wonderful review! Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our absolute pleasure to be of service and We are delighted that your stay was exceptional. We'll will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the Hamilton team, as they will be very pleased to hear how their service contributed to making your trip to DC memorable. Thank you for choosing the Hamilton and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We reserved a king size room and only a double size room was available. I’m not sure why our room was given to someone else since we had reserved well in advance.
The bathroom sink had a slow leak which we reported in the morning but was never fixed. By the following day there was quite a puddle.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mark S,

On behalf of the Hamilton team, allow me to express my sincere apology for the challenges you experienced during your stay. Your experience is not the one we aim to provide our guests and it is not a reflection of our Hamilton service. Moreover, I have shared your comments with our team especially front desk & housekeeping to better assist our guests and prevent situations like these from happening. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience as I want to discuss your concerns in details. I would very much like to have you as our guest and I hope we'll be able to have another opportunity to be of service in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The room was comfortable, good location and a very nice staff, I would certainly recommend and return as well. All environments are very fragrant, that was so good! The negative point - the room was dusty and the housekeeping never cleaned.

Room Tip: Good neighborhood, clean streets, easy of transportation, many restaurants
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear ClaudiaBolognesi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! We really appreciate you staying with us at the Hamilton Hotel DC and will definitely work harder to improve upon what we missed during your last stay. Please ensure we have communicated this with our staff to make sure we improve upon everything you mentioned. Our hope is that you will consider us for your next stay in our nations' Capital

Warm Regards,