I've been visiting Maryland/DC for over 50 years. This was the first time the family and I stayed in a hotel in DC rather than spread out with relatives in Maryland. The location was great, about a 15 minute walk the the White House and the Washington Monument. The Smithsonian, the new Afro American Museum and the Mall were just a bit further.
Just a note, the key card must be used in the ELEVATOR in order to reach your floor.
The only con was there is no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin