“Afternoon Tea”

Mute
Ranked #126 of 1,105 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Latvian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On Monday I went for lunch and got some very nice and tasty afternoon tea experience. I got treated with amazing club sandwiches, croissants, chocolate muss and mango cream. And their selection of tea is nice - I choose some very smooth and deliciously gentle Oolong. Sometimes planning to have lunch can turn into a very unexpected and absolutely delightful experience. Loved it all!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to visit here to start our holiday in Riga and we are very glad we did. It’s quite unassuming from the street but beautiful inside and serves fine dining delights. My pork belly in pollen glaze was to die for and melted in my mouth and you can see all the effort and skill has gone into each dish. Everything looked and sounded delicious and we only wished we could have gone back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If I must entertain a new guest in Riga or get asked to book a restaurant table, there is a very high probability that we will end up in this intimate, darkly lit and lovingly decorated Riga restaurant. We love it for long weekend breakfast (try their Benedict or Florentine egg!), creative cocktail evenings and lovely atmosphere for dinner (both private and business). If you want a great night away from Old Riga hustle and bustle, look no further!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is top level and chef keeps menu fresh, updating couple of times a year. Waiting staff excel at making you feel welcome. Great cocktail menu, too. Come here for dates, brunch, special occasions, get-togethers, birthdays and celebrating life. Authentic, understated excellence.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Been here on multiple occasions and was never disappointed. The place is always buzzing with families, couples and quite a number of locals always. The servers were very polite and I loved the cakes I had on my last visit.
How ever it is definitely a fine dine restaurant but I wish they had more options to snack on as they offer a fill bar. But all in all really nice place