2,198 results
All reviews great location old town steam room lovely hotel recommend this hotel superior room bars and restaurants central location shopping centre city break walking distance stayed here for nights breakfast buffet the bus short break porridge reception staff
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice location in old town , close to everything Riga has to offer. We got a free uprade, and the staff was realy helpful with everything. Nice and clean room, and the included breakfast was wonderful. Ill stay here for my next Riga trip.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
managercentrum, Front Office Manager at Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Martin K,

Thank you for choosing Wellton Centrum Hotel&SPA as your place to stay in Riga and for taking time to share your impressions with us!

We are delighted to know that all of hotel services and aspects suited your needs and you have enjoyed your stay. Your kind words - are the highest form of motivation for all our team.

Please, be informed - you are always welcome at Wellton Centrum Hotel&SPA and we are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The location is great: close to the main sights in Old town. The buffet breakfast was very good, but I would not give it 5/5 as for example the tea collection is only bag teas. Room was comfortable and clean - however either the walls are paper or then I just had bad luck as I heard the noise of neighbours so loudly I had problems getting asleep. Luckily I had earplugs.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Petsku83,

Thank you very much for sharing experience about your stay in Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA.

We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with hotel location. It is further so happy to know that you found our location to be convenient. We are truly fortunate to be located in the heart of Old Riga Part, and further incredibly lucky to be close by the most top sightseeing sites.

Once again, thank your for review and we will be looking forward to welcome you again at Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Clean room. Very well located. The staff were wonderfully welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was nice, but no glutenfri bread...
The staff notice my birthday and in my room was suprpice for me ( sparkling wine and chocolate)
I higly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Scenic615868,

Thank you for your shared review following staying experience from our lovely Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA!

We are very happy to read that your experience with us was enjoyable and memorable. Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates all team in making every moment a great experience, thank you.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in the near future back at Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA.

Wishing to you just excellent travel experiences ahead!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The hotel was well located very close to the Old Town & within easy walking distance of places further afield that we wanted to visit - Art Nouveau area, KGB House, markets and bus stops for busses from/to the airport. The only downside was that having arrived in Riga early in the morning & despite a 2pm check in time we had hoped to be able to have access to our room earlier than 2pm - indeed we emailed in advance. However it was only just before 2pm when we were given access & this was after we had parked ourselves in the lobby. We can’t really complain but I’m not convinced the hotel made much or any attempt to meet our request. The room itself was comfortable & clean with all conveniences expected. The only thing missing was sachets of coffee without creamer & sugar - only 3 in 1 available in the room. The room did get a little warm & stuffy as the air con is switched off after 1 September - we resorted to opening the window even though it was raining at times. The breakfast was more than adequate with varying hot dishes available each morning in addition to a large continental spread, albeit it was busy & finding a free table wasn’t always easy. There is a spa & swimming pool but we didn’t use

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank 93emma
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I’ve just returned from 4 nights in the Wellton Centrum and for me it had several pros and cons.
Obviously the main point in its favour is the location. Just on the edge of the old town and close to all the main sights and restaurants etc. No need to use taxis or public transport.
The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful and never failed to acknowledge people with a friendly greeting.
However, first impressions can be important and unfortunately this was poor for me. As my flight arrived late I had booked a transfer to the hotel and actually checked again on the day before arrival. I was told a driver would be present in the arrivals hall with a board displaying my name. This did not happen and 3 phone calls were necessary to make it happen.
Check in was fast and efficient. My room was small and stifling hot. Air con is not available after 1st September! It is possible to open the window but as my room looked out on the street it was very noisy (and I wasn’t there during a weekend) The carpet looked old, worn and was stained. The bed was clean but had 2 single duvets - maybe easier for the maid. The bathroom was ok but the shower cubicle leaked water all over the floor during a shower and the towels were thin and hard.
On my last night I was awakened by knocking on my door and then the door opening, this was around 5.30. Eventually I understood that there was a problem with the bathroom. Water was pouring down from the light fitting. We were given another room and escorted along the corridor in our night attire to it but that was sleep over for the night. Whilst I understand these things can happen but I would at least expect an apology when checking out. That didn’t happen
Overall, I enjoyed my time in the beautiful city of Riga but I’m not sure if I would stay in the Wellton Centrum next time. It’s ok but definitely not 4 star

Room Tip: The rooms with a street view are nisy
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple