“Great value for money”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had the duck beast with wild berry sauce (was blown away, especially by the sides and the price = €14). As a dessert an avocado cheesecake (€6,50). And a nice pinot grigio rose (€4,50).

2  Thank Erik B

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with friends, and had the perfect experience! Atmosphere is charming and cozy, like a comfortable tearoom, waitress was friendly and helpful, food was amazing. Shared burrata, seafood salad, calamari, and mussels - everything was excellent. Would love to go back to try other offerings on the menu...and get that calamari again. Just sad I didn't save room for dessert.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

On our three day trip to Riga we sampled much what this city has to offer foodwise and I must say that Mio represents the best.

The location and the space itself is very inviting and well decoraded. The service was excellent. Our server spoke very good english and had a smile on her face which seems to be quite uncommon here in Latvia. She even laughed with us!

Food, too, was delicious and affortable. I had the house bread as a starter and got a very hefty amount of butter-fried deliciousness for just 2 euros.

For main course I tookthe cinnamon chicken with grilled vegteables. The plating was gorgeous and everything on the plate tasted perfect.

If you are looking for an affortable, light meal you can't do much worse than Mio. Recommended for absolutely everyone.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled accross this place by accident, and decided to go in because it was so beautiful. Lots of fresh flowers, and the service was really friendly. The food was amazing, best we've had in Riga. My soup was full of flavour, and it was very filling. The grilled cinnamonchicken was alro very tasty, and cooked just right. The prices were really affordable as well. It's a 6/5, very well done

1  Thank Varmola
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My Fiance and I visited Riga earlier this month and came across this amazing restaurant for lunch. The decor was really cute, like a vintage tearoom. The staff were so attentive and friendly and the food was incredible. I had the duck and my Fiance had the burger. The duck was melt in the mouth delicious and my Fiance claims it's the best burger he's ever had! The desserts were also incredible. My Fiance had the creme brulee and I had the berry meringue cake. I can't even describe how much i loved the meringue cake! We had such an amazing meal we returned for lunch on our last day! Would thoroughly recommend visiting here!