“Our favorite place for business lunch with friends and colleagues in special occasions”
Review of Riviera

Riviera
Ranked #12 of 1,184 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Always staying satisfied with offered food and service in this place. Been there for lunches and dinners and never got bad experience so far. Nice fish&seafood dishes are available, from desserts - I personally enjoy their crème brulée. But also home made ice-cream selection is good.
Can recommend for everybody.
(My advise - to book table before coming as might be out of space)

1  Thank Marina771

Reviewed 21 June 2015

OK so some visitors criticise the fact that the kitchen at the Riviera closes at 23:00, but this is Northern Europe, where supper starts early. If you usually have dinner at 23:00, then go to Spain ! This being said, great food, friendly service, and uplifts on wine prices are lower than in France for French wines.

1  Thank Canut69
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Delicious fish dinner and cheese plate! Very happy with our meal. Fish was fresh and perfectly cooked.

1  Thank jac c
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Tonight we went to Riviera, around the corner from Muusu. The food was good: porcini mushroom risotto was piping hot, creamy with good mushroom flavor. The selection of bread was good and the service was prompt but not overly attentive. No one asked if the food was to our liking nor if we wanted something else to drink. The dinner entrées were very good: my yellowtail tuna was cooked perfectly. Not quite as good as Muusu but still better than most restaurants in Old Rīga.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Everytime I am in Riga I try to visit this restaurant, I love certain dishes in Riviera and always crave for them, so I was looking forward to eat at Riviera again but unfortunately the food quality is no longer good. Maybe I had a bad luck or a chef wasn't there to cook, but both of my dishes was very salty with so much other seasonings that make me feel maybe the food wasn't fresh. The octopus carpaccio is no longer same - texture,colour,taste is very disappointing. Very disappointing experience, ate so much msg, left me thirsty for all day plus heavy stomach. Pls tell me your chef is in vacation and the food will get better once he is back =) but seriously talking big disappointment.