“Next time, there will be no next time”
Review of EQUUS Restaurant

EQUUS Restaurant
Ranked #403 of 1,189 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$40 - US$85
Description: Situated in the old part of the building, the Equus restaurant boasts a unique décor inspired by baron Münchausen's 18th-century horse stables. The historic interiors and a menu of international fusion cuisine deliver the guests an upscale dining experience during daily meals and special events. Tea Deli concept offers a tea ceremony experience and Vinoteca by Pullman, the brand's signature wine concept, provides a variety of international wines.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Choose to vistit this restaurant in this year's "Autumn Riga Restaurant Week".
In total three different waiters served us at the table. And only starter out of three-course meal was properly presented. Waiters also didn't know about the offer - selected drinks. Had a feeling that we were unwelcome guests.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Surprisingly good food throughout the coffee breaks and buffet luch during our meetings. Well done & finger lickin good desserts!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Tasty food, good service, amazing atmosphere.
Good place for business meetings, great choice of drinks

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I gave this restaurant a second chance and it was totally worth it.
This time waitresses were very friendly and helpful and drinks came right away.
We had excellent Aperol spritz, which was 2 for 1 price and the food was very good. I had a tuna steak and my husband had Striploin steak - both juicy and delicious.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I had heard so many good reviews about Pullman hotel and its design, so I was really looking towards to try this restaurant. But the bad service already at the beginning braught me down. We waited for 15 min just to get the winelist, which was a pdf file on ipad (just one for 3 people). I asked the waiter for special cocktail offer on rainy days (that I saw earlier on facebook), he had no idea abot that but he promised to find out and get back to me... he never did. The whole 3 course meal he never asked us about drinks.
The food: salad with lamb - savorless, the main course - steak - good and dessert - average but with a hint of chef’s hair (see in picture). And the waiter didn’t apologise for that.
So I do not recommend this place.

1  Thank Liva G
Artems A, Guest Relations Manager at EQUUS Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Liva,
Thank you for sharing with us your feedback, your opinion is important to us! Please accept our apologies for unjustified expectations of your visit to our Restaurant and low quality service experience on that date. Please check your private messages to read an offer from our side.

Best regards,