“Well done all around”

Cuisines: Belgian, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great- we had a salad and steak, which was cooked and seasoned perfectly. Service was prompt and professional. Stan, our waiter, provided excellent drink recommendations and we'll be looking for these beers when we get home. I'd give him 5,5 stars if I could for sharing a sympathetic glance with my husband when I asked for a "beer that didn't taste like beer" at a beer-themed restaurant.

1  Thank BethanyB_14

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Service was horrible.

The waiters couldn't care less! We sat down and when he was told we were going to be 15 persons, he almost gave up.

He forced us to order separatly in the bare, which is very convenient!

He didn't smile, he wasn't serviceminded, he wasn't helpful, even reluctant to communicate.
In short I would say "if he doesn't like his job, then quit"

Sincerely your customer

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Met friends I the bar and enjoyed great beer and food. The atmosphere is good but I didnt return because I was a bit put off by the attitude of one bar staff member. There are ways to get people to leave without getting so cross...some members of the party did not want to gulp down their beer...and wanted to finish the very good beer. I appreciate that they want to close and go home but they could see the group were very chilled out and not going to be a problem so a bit of humility and a sense of humour is always good in such situations.
Otherwise...a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Belgian beer is awesome there. Huge-size burgers, very tasty. Service is great, would recommend this place for all of you.

2  Thank Nikita N
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I had to dine in this restaurant. I recommend!!! I ate a steak of beef and drank Belgian beer Leffe brune. Wonderful! Fresh, very delicious, aesthetic. The price of beer is lower than in Brussels. Especially professional staff!!! For dinner, the table must be booked in advance.

2  Thank Jolita B