1,060 results
All reviews opposite railway station nice hotel old town plunge pool superior room steam bath wet room the bus busy road cold cuts nice room central location hotel staff choose this hotel visited riga freedom monument excellent location
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We loved the old world feel of the room. Great bed. Warm, friendly staff in the spa. Heated couch and waterfall. Buses, trams and the old town right outside. Only negative was slow service in hotel restaurant the night we went. Well done Opera!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Edgars S, Guest Relations Manager at Opera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Simon B,

Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay with us at Opera Hotel & Spa.

I was delighted to read your positive feedback on our friendly staff, great location and cozy rooms. My apologize, if you didn't enjoyed service in the restaurant. I will personally take care of improving it.

We certainly were glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I had romantic package and I can say exactly, that this is the best offer in Riga. It is not so expensive, but included a lot. The room was very clean and well-designed, stuff was friendly. SPA with foot massage was amazing. Also a dinner was prepared good, breakfast in room too.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear alexach299,

I was delighted to read that your Romantic Package experience was amazing in every sense. We always try to make every guests occasions perfect, detailed and most importantly memorable.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Really nice hotel bang in the middle of town. Even thou the hotel is located at Rigas biggest intersection it was not noisey. The spa in the basement is small but very cosy. The bed where very comfy and the breakfast really good. Great and friendly frontdesk. The location is exellent. Within a few minutes walking you find all sorts of stuff as shopping malls, restaurants, museums and stuff alike. Me and the spouse had a great time at Opera and will defently choose to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear KmandoChambery,

I was delighted to read your positive feedback on our relaxing SPA, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast. I will pass your comments to the all of our employees, as they will find this words meaningful.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Mostly I loved my time in your hotel, the food was great, the staff is polite and nice, the place has a nice atmosphere overall.
I had only a few minor issues: well, the view from my window... that backyard really wasn't anything catchy and the nightstand is incredibly small, it could do with some drawers. And I missed a rug from the room. OK, it was an economy room, but I don't think that a more comfy nightstand and a rug would be such luxurious ideas.

Room Tip: If you want a nice view, or any kind of view, which is worth mentioning, do not choose economy.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Emese S,

I was delighted to read your positive feedback on our wonderful atmosphere, polite employees and delicious food. We will take the note about your comments in regards of our Economy rooms. Unfortunately, not all of the rooms are facing the street or Opera Park, but if you will plan your next trip to Riga, please feel free to contact me directly at edgars.sagateljans@operahotel.lv. I will make sure, that you will get much more comfortable room.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The hotel is located near the bus station. The location is very good. Within walking distance of shops.Reception staff are friendly. Also the other staff were friendly. The room was nice and clean.Breakfast was delicious. Spa consists of two saunas. There is a swimming pool and relaxation area. A small, but cozy and quiet. I liked!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Edgars S, Guest Relations Manager at Opera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Marika N,

I was delighted to read your positive feedback on our great location, friendly employees, clean rooms, cozy SPA and delicious breakfast.