All reviews opposite the train station budget hotels great location heating system old town the bus clearing tables clean and comfortable rooms nice hotel situated hotel stay there again good size plenty of hot water a lot of noise walking distance breakfast was included single room
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good hotel in a great location for getting around and helpful staff overall an enjoyable trip many thanks. Would recommend the free Riga walking tour to find your way around and Phillip if you English speaking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear oilyantler40,

Thank You for taking Your time to share Your feedback about Your stay! We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Riga Centre.

I am glad that You enjoyed the hotel's central location! We are happy that we are located in the city centre and close to the most tourist attractions!

I am happy to read that our staff made Your trip enjoyable. Feedback like this encourage us to try even harder to make our guests feel satisfied!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This centrally based neat, cleverly designed hotel, so near the station, walking distance to Old Town is perfect for your visit to Riga. Beautiful breakfast, friendly helpful staff on reception. Convenient and good place to stay in this fabulous city.

Room Tip: very helpful staff sorted out my Wifi and TV. Neat room with everything I needed.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank helenthecello

Dear helenthecello,

Thank You for taking Your time to leave Your comments about Your stay! We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Riga Centre.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank You for highlighting hotel's great location! We are happy to be located right in the city centre! I am also happy that You enjoyed our breakfast and our staff took great care of You! Feedback like this make us provide better and better services for our guests!

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

And bus stations. Breakfast buffet had good selection. Staff friendly and helpful. Provided us with a kettle for our room. Room small but clean and comfortable. All you need. Would recommend. Only negative is it is not historic very modern interior

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan T

Dear Susan T,

Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience.

Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us and it is wonderful to read that we managed to provide You a great stay. It's also great to read that the team looked after You during Your stay.

I am glad that You enjoyed hotel's location and that is was comfortable for You! We are happy to be located in the centre of the capital Riga!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share Your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank You again for sharing Your experience, and we hope Your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived and departed Riga from the bus station, and hotel is a 10 minute walk away. It's in an ideal location for exploring the city. Breakfast was standard Ibis buffet, which is good, but I thought my room could have done with some TLC - pillows weren't great, toilet flush was temperamental, and shower drain was partially blocked. I'd still recommend the hotel, but felt it was a little below the usual Ibis standard.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan B
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Alan B,

Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience.

I am sorry to hear that You had some problems during Your stay! I will transfer Your feedback to relevant department managers so they have solve these problems!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Hotel is close to the city centre. (only ten minutes walk). Also close to train station and bus station. Nice and clean rooms. Breakfast could, for us, be a bit mor variable. very good service at the reception.

Room Tip: Position of airco could be better.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dominique H
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Dominique H,

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

I am glad to read that our staff in the reception took great care of You!